McLeish: Should he stay or go? (please read opening post)

TrentVilla

Do you think the club should keep faith with Alex McLeish?  

298 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the club should keep faith with Alex McLeish?

• Yes
    • No

Finishing sixth with the sixth highest wage bill should have been sustainable.
How did you work that one out? Our wage to turnover ratio was the highest in the league I believe.

Yes and by some distance, I believe it was over 80% by the time O'Neill left, which is financial suicide.

How did you work that one out? Our wage to turnover ratio was the highest in the league I believe.

Yes and by some distance, I believe it was over 80% by the time O'Neill left, which is financial suicide.

Well you either get your income up to a level that it is sustainable or you are not stupid enough to allow it to get to a level that you can't sustain in the first place. Either way Randy and Faulkner **** up big time.

Surely it couldn't have come as a surprise to them that finishing 6th was likely to be at a cost of having a wage bill that reflected that position.

Well you either get your income up to a level that it is sustainable or you are not stupid enough to allow it to get to a level that you can't sustain in the first place. Either way Randy and Faulkner **** up big time.

Surely it couldn't have come as a surprise to them that finishing 6th was likely to be at a cost of having a wage bill that reflected that position.

Although it's been done to death, the idea was to get into the Champions League. Therefore the revenue increasing hugely. But we didnt make it, or MON weren't good enouigh, or MON werent given enough cash to spend. Depends on your viewpoint.

Either way, we didnt get into the Champions League. So now we're paying the consequences. Was it a risk worth taking? I think so.

Could the money have been spent better? I think so.

Is McLeish a shite manager? I think so.

Think this has gone off topic :lol:

Most people who seem to have voted yes to keep him seem to base their decision on him getting the sack now. I wonder how many of the 47 would vote yes to get rid of him come the season end.

i voted yes on the basis of should he go now, which i think would be suicidal. wolves have just done it and i think they are in more trouble than before because of that.

if come the end of the season we've only just survived or gone down. then i reckon he should go. the squad is better than that and he'd have had a pre-season and full season to get the best out of the squad.

june is the time to be thinking about this, not now.

No, he's simply gotta go.

Many performances this season have been seriously alarming. It's like watching 11 blokes run around a field who have never met before. Hell, they don't even look like they've played football before.

Some of the worst performances I have ever witnessed by any football team anywhere (To put that into context, I watch Scottish football as well!).