I've a horrible feeling that Eck will start with

- Given

Hutton - Cuellar - Collins - Warnock

- Petrov -

Albs --Ireland ------- Keane ----- Heskey

- Bent

Dont think 3 out of those 4 midfielders will start to be honest,

gabby and gardener will play,

we are playing one of the shittest teams in the premier league, should be an easy 3 - 0 win

we are very lucky to have a couple piss easy games in a row, we need to get the 6 points in the bag, which shouldnt be any kind of problem what so ever as we have wigan and blackburn, 2 of the worst teams out there.

it will be nice to also not have yet another saturday night ruined by having to watch shit football and a shit result.

i will make the most of these 2 games while i can, there is little else to look forwards to this season at our club.

For me:

---------------- Given ------------------

Lichaj --- Clark --- Baker --- Stevens

------------ Herd -- Gardner ----------

--- SI -------- Keano ---------- Zog --

---------------- Bent -------------------

Gabby and Alby to come from the bench.

With this side 5-0 win. With Eck's side 2-0 loss.

wow some people are stupid

Sounds like warnock is a defo starter today after seeing avfc tweet that mcleish has been impressed with hard work in training

Jesus (insert WTF smiley). Guess we have few options really other than an untested stevens or clarke who didn't impress last time he was asked to cover left back. Massive game for Warnock if true.

we are playing one of the shittest teams in the premier league, should be an easy 3 - 0 win

we are very lucky to have a couple piss easy games in a row, we need to get the 6 points in the bag, which shouldnt be any kind of problem what so ever as we have wigan and blackburn, 2 of the worst teams out there.

it will be nice to also not have yet another saturday night ruined by having to watch shit football and a shit result.

i will make the most of these 2 games while i can, there is little else to look forwards to this season at our club.

I fully admire your confidence but the difference in ability between Wigan, Blackburn and ourselves is minimal so i wouldn't be looking forward to a nice weekend just yet.

Sounds like warnock is a defo starter today after seeing avfc tweet that mcleish has been impressed with hard work in training

Oh FFS !!

He's going to play Heskey aswell isn't he

I expect so. With three shite defenders and Cuellar, and no midfield to talk of no Petrv is out - I admire the optimism.

Jesus (insert WTF smiley). Guess we have few options really other than an untested stevens or clarke who didn't impress last time he was asked to cover left back. Massive game for Warnock if true.

We have options, McLeish just refuses to play them.

For me:

---------------- Given ------------------

Lichaj --- Clark --- Baker --- Stevens

------------ Herd -- Gardner ----------

--- SI -------- Keano ---------- Zog --

---------------- Bent -------------------

Gabby and Alby to come from the bench.

With this side 5-0 win. With Eck's side 2-0 loss.

wow some people are stupid

wow some people believe their opinion is worth more than others.

Could that defence do worse than the dross we have seen all season? Maybe but we will never know as no way will Mcleish try anything different.

Get ready for Warnock and Heskey aided and abetted by Collins and Hutton.

I know we have the players who could rip Wigan to bits but with Mcleish I see another boring game that if we are lucky we get a point as this is his way ZZZzzzzzzzz.

I predict a riot

after we get beat :lol:

not even the strawberry blonde twunt who is ruining our club at the moment is quite shit enough to manage to lose us this one

it would take an effort of such shitness that is is almost unheard of

which is why we we will win