London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Really can't believe that. The pair that won, Bailey and Stott qualified slowest for the final, went out first and absolutely smashed it. They were happy to just be in the final, and the lack of pressure and the immense support from the crowd seemed to really push them on.

They had live pigeon shooting in the 1900 games in Paris. Some Belgian guy won it, but they never repeated it on the grounds that it was **** cruel and extremely messy.

Our guy has missed a couple of shots in the clay pigeon shooting now (double trap, so two targets at a time) but he is still in gold medal position at the moment. I think he might blow it though because the Russian guy in silver seems to have a better aim than the terminator.

The birth of political correctness gone mad. :angry:

They had live pigeon shooting in the 1900 games in Paris. Some Belgian guy won it, but they never repeated it on the grounds that it was **** cruel and extremely messy.

Our guy has missed a couple of shots in the clay pigeon shooting now (double trap, so two targets at a time) but he is still in gold medal position at the moment. I think he might blow it though because the Russian guy in silver seems to have a better aim than the terminator.

The birth of political correctness gone mad. :angry:

And the rise of the trade unions. I'll bet cleaning up exploded and maimed pigeons was no fun whatsoever.

Â