Relegation - Merged

Amo69

We are not going down.

!

Phew, I'm glad you've cleared that up, phew, it was close though !

I'm off to put some beers in the fridge, kick back and watch the eastenders omnibus safe in the knowledge we are playing PL football again next season

Thanks again for clearing this up

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest concern for me ahead of the Albion game was to determine how damaging the Bolton defeat was on the morale of the team. Having been at the game yesterday it was obvious that the attitude of the players (maybe Gabby aside) was spot on.

As long as QPR don't pull off a win today i think we will limp over the line.

We are not going down.

!

Phew, I'm glad you've cleared that up, phew, it was close though !

I'm off to put some beers in the fridge, kick back and watch the eastenders omnibus safe in the knowledge we are playing PL football again next season

Thanks again for clearing this up

It's a pleasure. I'm right don't worry. Mark my words!

I'd agree with that, we need Chelsea to win today and then Ci£y to beat united on Monday

What we don't want is Ci£y to have lost the title before they play QPR on the last day

I think the Carrow road game is a interesting one, their players will be half on the beach and half want to show Lambert what they are capable of.

I think it will actually be our players who want to show Lambert what they are capable of :winkold:

Man City will not lie down for QPR! Even if they draw it's still on!
Agreed. Middle Eastlands is still a very hard place to go and I seriously doubt Man City will just let QPR win.

If Man Utd are out of sight on the last day of the season, do you seriously think that those City players will be giving their all? I mean, something like 9 of the posible starting line up will be going to play for their countries a few weeks later. David Silva is running with the ball and a snarling Joey Barton is flying his way, what will he do? I would say he'll be laying it off to somebody else!

Sorry but I can see the ex players and manager of City going there and being fired up for it. If the City players have nothing to play for they will protect themselves from injury to ensure they go to the Euros.

Have Man City lost at their stadium this season? As that will be a big incentive to remain undefeated there!

Who's saying they need to lose mate? QPR might just need a point! How many times have amicable draws been played out over the years?

We are all assuming that we will get nothing in our remaining 2 games. If QPR lose today we will really only need a point from our remaining fixtures to more or less guarantee survival. I can't see QPR winning at Man City. 38 points is enough, which is why we need to "negotiate" a deal with Norwich for their manager NOW.