Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodgers has done a very good job at Swansea so far - most people expected them to go down comfortably this year.
That'll be for next season, I fancy.

Yeah I fancy them or norwich to struggle next year.

And I'm 99% surf martinez signed zog, it was after Joe kinnear called him insomnia.

We dodged a bullet there
Stop saying this. We didn't dodge a bullet. We ended up with McLeish. What you're doing is the equivalent of telling somebody who's been hit with a tank that they dodged a motorcycle.

I'm not sure Martinez is as good as McLeish to be honest

Yes he didn't come from small Heath and he may come across better in interviews but in terms of managerial calibre, he is woeful so yes we definitely dodged a bullet there

I'm not sure Martinez is as good as McLeish to be honest

Yes he didn't come from small Heath and he may come across better in interviews but in terms of managerial calibre, he is woeful so yes we definitely dodged a bullet there

Yes he is. Last season is a prime example. McLeish went down and Martinez stayed up, despite the latter having far less resources at his disposal.

What's coming from SHA got to do with it?

Please stop saying we dodged a bullet. Ok, technically we might have (although I don't think Martinez is a bad manager) but we got hit with an even bigger one in McLeish.

The SHA thing is relevant

We could win the Champions League and a huge number would still not take to him

It really isn't. If we won the Champions League all but a very small minority would love him.

So you think the SHA thing is irrelevant ? Sorry I just don't buy that
Pretty much. McLeish isn't liked because he's done a terrible job, we play shit football and he comes off as completely deluded interviews.

i was more bothered about the two relegations rather than the sha element. if he had sha playing good football, and had relative success, i wouldn't hold his former job against him. it's not like he is a die hard bluenose. but as it is, he's a poor manager and his past doesn't help warm him to the fans.

Zzzzzzzzzz what a load of rubbish, he's just an awful manager

And the winner of 'Most Ridiculous Comment of the Year' goes to.........CI

When will people get it into their brains that his connections to SHA are just being pounced upon by the media and others as it is considered 'News Worthy' stuff.

The reason he is not wanted is because he is not very good and that is it.

However, if he managed Villa to Champions League success (and I write those words with a loud laugh escaping) then nobody would give a flying f**k where he came from.

In fact, I would think that his previous connections with SHA would be used as a tool to further torment those poor souls that shuffle around without anywhere interesting to go.

Unfortunately the media do push this sha connection but when McLeish was interviewing and the protests started there was a number of banners that read "small heath scum" "go back to small heath" and "once scum always scum."

You can blame the media all you want but we certainly didnt help the situation.

Zzzzzzzzzz what a load of rubbish, he's just an awful manager

That's right, we don't hate McStupid because we are comming 3rd.We hate him because we are comming 15th and we don't deserve to be there,and to make matters worse we are comming 15th because of terrable football not because of bad luck or injuries !

Unfortunately the media do push this sha connection but when McLeish was interviewing and the protests started there was a number of banners that read "small heath scum" "go back to small heath" and "once scum always scum."

I did say 'the media and others'.

So there is always going to be a few challenged folk who do not have the mental ability to reach the 'Top of the Class' when it comes to arguing a point with any great degree of intelligence.

When you say "we" you actually mean the handful of people that made the banners.