Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have all the people gone that said "we wont go down" ,"there is no chance that the teams below us can all pick up enough points to cathc us". well, here we are, hovering right above them with a absolute shocking fixture list. Im sorry to say it but really think we could be one of the favorites to go down now. QPR look like they have clicked, Bolton have found some spirit, Wigan going to go on a run like they did last season towards the end of the season, whilst we keep rolling over and having out belly tickled.RELEGATION is very much on the cards now lads.

Lerner, your a f##king prick, as far as im concerned you deserve everything that is coming your way. Premiership experiance, meh.... what a f##king joke of an appointment and you havent even got the balls to rectify your decision... Gutless Tw@t.

Soz mate but your wrong, just looked back through the last 3 pages (again) and only you an Villlabromsgrove have admited to saying we would stay up only to admit you could be wrong about it.

Over the last few weeks their have been a number of fans on here telling others that theer wasn't a cat in hells chance we would go down.

And ANYONE who had already renewed their season ticket, Well, bigger the fools you!

Have you bothered to read the comments on the last 2 pages. I and 6 other forum members have admitted to changing our minds, and now accept we are in a big relegation fight which will carry until May.

All we need is 1 win and 1 draw, but with the injuries and lack of form and quality in the squad, that is looking unlikely.

Phil Thompson said he is worried about us.

Phil Thompson only worries about Liverpool. He is so one eyed it is untrue.

Secretly he is probably pissing himself laughing and thanking **** he never took the job as GH's assistant.

Where have all the people gone that said "we wont go down" ,"there is no chance that the teams below us can all pick up enough points to cathc us". well, here we are, hovering right above them with a absolute shocking fixture list. Im sorry to say it but really think we could be one of the favorites to go down now. QPR look like they have clicked, Bolton have found some spirit, Wigan going to go on a run like they did last season towards the end of the season, whilst we keep rolling over and having out belly tickled.RELEGATION is very much on the cards now lads.

Lerner, your a f##king prick, as far as im concerned you deserve everything that is coming your way. Premiership experiance, meh.... what a f##king joke of an appointment and you havent even got the balls to rectify your decision... Gutless Tw@t.

And ANYONE who had already renewed their season ticket, Well, bigger the fools you!

Have you bothered to read the comments on the last 2 pages. I and 6 other forum members have admitted to changing our minds, and now accept we are in a big relegation fight which will carry until May.

All we need is 1 win and 1 draw, but with the injuries and lack of form and quality in the squad, that is looking unlikely.

Sorry mate, I looked throught he last few pages and only yourself and Villabromesgrove have actually admitted to dismissing relagation to changing your minds...

The last few weeks there have been alot of fans on here slating people for even thinking it could be a possibilty. Funny how they don't come shouting when it does become more possible. Some people need to to grow a pair and admit they could have been wrong and not be so sure of themselves whilst slating others for having an opinion.

Where have all the people gone that said "we wont go down" ,"there is no chance that the teams below us can all pick up enough points to cathc us".!

im right here, and i stand by it

Sorry mate, I looked throught he last few pages and only yourself and Villabromesgrove have actually admitted to dismissing relagation to changing your minds...

The last few weeks there have been alot of fans on here slating people for even thinking it could be a possibilty. Funny how they don't come shouting when it does become more possible. Some people need to to grow a pair and admit they could have been wrong and not be so sure of themselves whilst slating others for having an opinion.

Maybe its because they are at the match and their first instinct isnt to run home to post on VT. Or maybe they havent changed their minds so dont need to "grow a pair" just because they dont subscribe to your opinion.

We wont be relegated this season, next season is a different matter.

Maybe its because they are at the match and their first instinct isnt to run home to post on VT. Or maybe they havent changed their minds so dont need to "grow a pair" just because they dont subscribe to your opinion.

We wont be relegated this season, next season is a different matter.

How do you KNOW we wont be relegated? can you see into the future? Cause whether you like it or not....there is a REALISTIC chance we could go down now...thats not my opinion mate, its the true cold truth of it!

Could be worse, think of Wolves, played 8 games at home this season and lost all 8 :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not a difficult fixture list left, but they are now well adrift, and have no confidence.This season, one team from the midlands, one team from the north west, and one team from London are going down.

It's still unlikely that we will go down so there is probably no need for anyone to revise their opinions. The point is that unlikely things do sometimes happen so apart from one or two people who have wrongly been saying dogmatically that we definitely can't go down, nobody needs to change their opinion.

Don't know why everything has to be in black and white on this site and there is so much angry finger pointing all the time.

Exactly what he said....

We are in HUGE trouble now. We have the 2nd worst (Connor at Wolves is no 1) manager in the league, probably the most decimated squad in the league and zero momentum. We generally can't score goals and concede at the drop of a hat. Add that to the fact that QPR, Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn ALL have found form recently and our run-in is generally horrendous, then I'm struggling to see us staying up.

I stand by my previous comments about us not being relegated and renewing my season tickets. The odds that we will be relegated instead of those below us statistically against and still well in our favour. Does that mean we are doing well no it doesnt but Frankly Villa "fans" like you make me nauseous. Having a go at the owners and management is fine but there is no need to attack other fans - the mess we are in is not of the fans making. Thinking we will stay up and renewing season tickets does not mean people like me are any less angry at the club ownership or McCleish.