The new leader of the Labour Party

Richard

Tony's right Liebour did start NHS privatisation, they also wasted a billion quid on a computer project that was never going to work.

Tbh they're almost irreversibly fooked now

This latest sacking is hilariously bad, a six year old child could have told Moribund his reaction was all wrong. Shows how under pressure he is, shows how he cares too much about media reaction as opposed to doing the right thing, shows how shallow the entire party has become.

It was a rabbit in the headlights moment and this rabbit dived under the wheel

• Like 4

I see the funny name to win a argument is the way forward

As for privatisation to claim incorrectly that labour started it is just a weak argument. The Tory party holds long term inbuilt desire to privatise health care, the facts to support this are there for all to see. The nhs is far too important to allow it to be killed off by these self serving knob heads in the Tory party supported by ukip . Idiocy like posting pictures of burnham are just weak deflection attempts away from the issue . But it's a typical Tory tactic and comes as no surprise

• Like 2

The West Ham flag does it for me.

I absolutely hate that club, so no complaints from me there. But seriously, can someone explain to me - as if I'm a dimwit, because I obviously am one - what the actual problem is?

Edited by HanoiVillan

As for privatisation to claim incorrectly that labour started it is just a weak argument.....,,. Idiocy like posting pictures of burnham are just weak deflection attempts away from the issue .

In 2006/07, NHS outpatient data indicated that there were 10 sites offering privatised treatment on the NHS, reporting 15,000 first outpatient attendances; by 2010 this had grown to almost half a million outpatient attendances funded by the NHS across 161 private sector providers Edited by tonyh29

The West Ham flag does it for me.

I absolutely hate that club, so no complaints from me there. But seriously, can someone explain to me - as if I'm a dimwit, because I obviously am one - what the actual problem is?

It's condescending, nothing more imo. It's a photo that says "here is a picture of a typical Rochester voter's house. Look - they have a white van and several St George cross flags in the Windows. They'll be voting kipper like loads of others. Kippers will win here." She wasn't wrong.
  • Like 1

But clearly, it didn't say any of that. What it actually said was 'house in Rochester'. 

life can contain nuance as well as nuts

if you are going to be a Labour representative you are supposed to be the party of the everyday working folk

if you come from Islington and live in a multi million pound house, there might be a suggestion you aren't 'for the workers' but 'for my champagne labour elite friends'

if you you are a Labour Islington elite and tweet a picture of what could be perceived as an average chav's house - then you're going to get criticised

if that happens when the tory party and their media need a distraction - any distraction - give us something please!!!!

if that happens at the same time as the world and his dog is proclaiming your posh elitist Labour leader is disconnected from the people and can't manage -

you are toast 

• Like 1

I see the funny name to win a argument is the way forward

At least you've conceded that I won the argument :mrgreen:

62 Tory mp's have direct links to private health organisations .

37 Labour Lords and 14 Labour MPs have direct links to private healthcare organisations. I hope you'll agree that both parties are :-

a) as bad as each other

B) riddled with the politics of self interest

c) corrupt as hell

But clearly, it didn't say any of that. What it actually said was 'house in Rochester'.

life can contain nuance as well as nuts

if you are going to be a Labour representative you are supposed to be the party of the everyday working folk

if you come from Islington and live in a multi million pound house, there might be a suggestion you aren't 'for the workers' but 'for my champagne labour elite friends'

if you you are a Labour Islington elite and tweet a picture of what could be perceived as an average chav's house - then you're going to get criticised

if that happens when the tory party and their media need a distraction - any distraction - give us something please!!!!

if that happens at the same time as the world and his dog is proclaiming your posh elitist Labour leader is disconnected from the people and can't manage -

you are toast

Thing is the Lady in question was raised on a council estate a fact which would have easily countered the Tory press bullshit. Now he's still got the Tory Press talking about it days later plus the left wing press calling him out over it too. He's an idiot. It comes to something when I agree with Austin Mitchell.

What it said was the tory party is in disarray and as a media outlet that supports it we must deflect any attention to that quickly

Nice attempt to deflect there :D

(Hint check thread title )

As bicks already pointed out she was sacked before the media even got whiff of the non story ...

Bicks it's a rare occasion I'll have to agree to disagree, they were there trying to harvest the C2 vote when Lady Nugee, to give her the proper title, sent that tweet. She has a property portfolio of multiple London homes in the millions, 3, 4 or 5 million pound depending on your newspaper of choice.

Personally, I'd have knocked her down a peg or two too. The slightest tweek to that tweet would have saved it, personally I'd have turned it into a thumbs up selfie and made it a lot more difficult to get one single clear meaning from it.

But yes, it is a very very small story.

• Like 1

Â