Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

What? The "soft suck"?

Yes

When she starts he's Mr. Floppy, then he changes into SuperStiffy!

Yes and I don't like it! It makes it go a weird shape, like when you try and blow up a faulty balloon.

You dont like it!?!?!

Two months in and still trying to figure out how fast she wants to take things, one week she wont leave me alone then the next its a kids/family/friends week which I dont mind but Im struggling to get a hold on 'where we are' if that makes sense. Especially as we only see each other once a week.

I thought there were less games and mind reading with older women?

What? The "soft suck"?

Yes

Yes and I don't like it! It makes it go a weird shape, like when you try and blow up a faulty balloon.

You dont like it!?!?!

I'm not one to moan about any form of blowie, but that temporarily makes my todger look like someones thumb in a cartoon when they've hit it with a hammer.

Two months in and still trying to figure out how fast she wants to take things, one week she wont leave me alone then the next its a kids/family/friends week which I dont mind but Im struggling to get a hold on 'where we are' if that makes sense. Especially as we only see each other once a week.

Allow me lads.

If she lets you do her up the wrong'un...your in there and she has a warm fuzzy feeling whenever your around...your "together".

If she doesnt let you do her up the wrong'un and pushes you away...she's just using you because the batteries have gone and she doesnt see a future between the two of you.

Simples!

What? The "soft suck"?

Yes

You dont like it!?!?!

I'm not one to moan about any form of blowie, but that temporarily makes my todger look like someones thumb in a cartoon when they've hit it with a hammer.

Thats pretty **** up dude...you should get that shit looked at!!! :shock:

Allow me lads.

If she lets you do her up the wrong'un...your in there and she has a warm fuzzy feeling whenever your around...your "together".

If she doesnt let you do her up the wrong'un and pushes you away...she's just using you because the batteries have gone and she doesnt see a future between the two of you.

Simples!

She's told me she is head over heels and feels bad when she cant se eme and its brilliant when were together.

Its probably more to do with me over analysing the situation, wanting too much too soon and letting my own worries get the better of me. I knew what I was letting myself in for when starting to go out with someone with kids but its at a stage now where i want to see her more often. Im guessing she's making sure im definitley worth it before introducing me to the kids and stuff and getting more serious or what not.

Dunno, probably just my own insecurities taking over.

:bang:

Easier said than done mind. Enjoying a relationship is easy when you're together, but time apart gives plenty of opportunity for compulsive worriers to analyse themselves into a quivering wreck.

Just saying.

Its probably more to do with me over analysing the situation

It is. Don't try and quantify your relationship, just enjoy it.

This!

I thought as much. Nothing more annoying though than wanting to see your bird more often than she's able to.

Allow me lads.

Simples!

She's told me she is head over heels and feels bad when she cant se eme and its brilliant when were together.

Its probably more to do with me over analysing the situation, wanting too much too soon and letting my own worries get the better of me. I knew what I was letting myself in for when starting to go out with someone with kids but its at a stage now where i want to see her more often. Im guessing she's making sure im definitley worth it before introducing me to the kids and stuff and getting more serious or what not.

Dunno, probably just my own insecurities taking over.

:bang:

This was a massive thing for the woman I am seeing. It took me 2 and a bit months before I even met the kid. I suppose it is, as I am sure you know, accepting that at best you will be No.2 in her life.

I found once she trusted me with the kid we all went out together and the quantity and quality of the time spent together became a lot better.

Hang in there pal.

Â