xmas present ideas

leemond2008

If you're getting loads of little presents, I also recommend going down the hand-crafted/home-made route for one of 'em. Those always go down a storm, last year the missus was lamenting that she misses getting selection boxes like she did as a kid, so on the sly I compiled a list of her favourite sweets and chocolates, got a nice sparkly gold box and filled it with confetti and nestled a plethora of goodies in there. Got the blow-job of a lifetime that night, I can tell you. :thumb:

Hmmm good avice chaps! Don't really wanna spend over £50....

OK she has replied:

"oooh tough question....

The options are:

1) Get fun pressies together

2) see what we can get each other for £10

3) do it properly

The choice is yours"

Hmm the words "properly and "the choice is yours" worry me....

Hmmm good avice chaps! Don't really wanna spend over £50....

OK she has replied:

"oooh tough question....

The options are:

1) Get fun pressies together

2) see what we can get each other for £10

3) do it properly

The choice is yours"

Hmm the words "properly and "the choice is yours" worry me....

They are the only 2 bits that matter in the whole message my friend. In fact, just read number 3, ignore the rest.

Surprised you haven't been dumped for that ;)

This close to the end of the transfer window too! Only one more week and she wouldn't be able to dump you.

Go for option 2.

BUy a small photo frame. Find a picture of you both together, and decorate the frame yourself.

It's gay. But it's cheap, not serious enough to scare her off, and she'll bloody love it.

Go for option 2.

BUy a small photo frame. Find a picture of you both together, and decorate the frame yourself.

It's gay. But it's cheap, not serious enough to scare her off, and she'll bloody love it.

DO NOT.

GO FOR.

OPTION 2.

Haha, you got owned! I like this girl...

Can't believe you text her without the 'Villatalk Approval' (not to be confused with Postma Approved, BTW)

My fella is studying to be a teacher, was in perhaps a similar situation to yourself and he cleverly picked the option of saying, instead of buying presents why don't we put some money together and go away for the weekend to a city of your (my) choice.

Cost us 50 quid each, he knows I'm a happy bunny because I got the choice of where we go and we get a weekend away for it just before Christmas.

Winner.

Haha, you got owned! I like this girl...

Can't believe you text her without the 'Villatalk Approval' (not to be confused with Postma Approved, BTW)

My fella is studying to be a teacher, was in perhaps a similar situation to yourself and he cleverly picked the option of saying, instead of buying presents why don't we put some money together and go away for the weekend to a city of your (my) choice.

Cost us 50 quid each, he knows I'm a happy bunny because I got the choice of where we go and we get a weekend away for it just before Christmas.

Winner.

Clever fella!

although I have only been with her for a little over 2 months. Not sure if I would want to spend 3 days or so with her at a time yet....

Â