xmas present ideas

leemond2008

Incidentally, for a Brucie bonus I'd throw in getting her son a decent present as well. She will absolutely love that, I guarantee.

Good plan.....extra points for something practical eg a coat for winter?

**** sake....

C'mon buddy - when did you ever appreciate getting clothes when you were a kid? Get him something that'll keep him occupied for a while, during which time she shows her appreciation for you're present... Lego is always a winner.

He is only 18 months old

But what if she has spent £75 on me?

She won't. Trust me. Especially now she thinks you're a cheap git. This is what you need to do at this point (and follow these instructions to the letter)...

1. Tell her that you wanted to do it properly from the get-go, you just thought you'd give her the choice if she wanted because you want to give her as happy a Xmas as possible.

2. Budget yourself for the following items:

• •£50 gift for her (either one really nice present, or lots of little presents)
    •Make her something (see my selection box trick from earlier in the thread, something thoughtful like that will go a long way and won't cost you the earth)
    •£20 gift for her kid (she won't be expecting this, and a sure-fire way to her heart/pants is to get onside with her kid)

3. Have a very merry Xmas, never do anything so stupid again and give me a cursory thought of gratitude whilst your lovestruck missus is simultaneously fondling your member and licking your danglies.

Job done.

Incidentally, for a Brucie bonus I'd throw in getting her son a decent present as well. She will absolutely love that, I guarantee.

Good plan.....extra points for something practical eg a coat for winter?

**** sake....

C'mon buddy - when did you ever appreciate getting clothes when you were a kid? Get him something that'll keep him occupied for a while, during which time she shows her appreciation for you're present... Lego is always a winner.

He is only 18 months old

So Duplo then? Go to the ELC and purchase something with 18+ on it.

She won't. Trust me. Especially now she think's you're a cheap git. This is what you need to do at this point (and follow these instructions to the letter)...

1. Tell her that you wanted to do it properly from the get-go, you just thought you'd give her the choice if she wanted because you want to give her as happy a Xmas as possible.

• •£50 gift for her (either one really nice present, or lots of little presents)
    •Make her something (see my selection box trick from earlier in the thread, something thoughtful like that will go a long way and won't cost you the earth)
    •£20 gift for her kid (she won't be expecting this, and a sure-fire way to her heart/pants is to get onside with her kid)

3. Have a very merry Xmas, never do anything so stupid again and give me a cursory thought of gratitude whilst your lovestruck missus is simultaneously fondling your member and licking your danglies.

Job done.

:notworthy:

POST OF THE YEAR.

[/competition]

this is quite simple.

groupon voucher for a spa day £39 worth double,

OR utilise tesco double vouchers to buy her son toys (i.e £20 toy costs £10).

sign up to quidco and purchase through firebox and get £5 free if you sign up to their newsletter.

OR

Boots 3 for 2 (2 presents for other people then the third one is free).

this present would be a pamper set for the bath.

get a bottle of sparkling wine and some nice chocolates to have in the bath

some nice underwear to put on after

and a cock ring to keep you going for a good 50% longer.

BOOM!

A mixtape is a fantastic idea. The guy I am currently dating made me a mix CD of 'bath music' (because I LOVE baths) including easy listening, classical music and love songs - and it literally moved me to tears.

(Girls always fall for that bullshit)

She won't. Trust me. Especially now she thinks you're a cheap git. This is what you need to do at this point (and follow these instructions to the letter)...

Job done.

Great advice pal.

It scares me how little I seem to know about women!

Selection box looks good. She likes jelly beans.....

£20 on the kid...really?

this is quite simple.

groupon voucher for a spa day £39 worth double,

OR utilise tesco double vouchers to buy her son toys (i.e £20 toy costs £10).

sign up to quidco and purchase through firebox and get £5 free if you sign up to their newsletter.

OR

Boots 3 for 2 (2 presents for other people then the third one is free).

this present would be a pamper set for the bath.

get a bottle of sparkling wine and some nice chocolates to have in the bath

some nice underwear to put on after

and a cock ring to keep you going for a good 50% longer.

BOOM!

Underwear for me or her? :winkold:

£20 on the kid...really?

Think of each £ as a centimetre closer your landing party gets to flanking her up the Normandy.

I suppose it doesn't necessarily have to be that much, but it has to be a good present. Nothing cheap, and definitely not something practical as we've already covered. A big cuddly toy maybe?

Â