xmas present ideas

leemond2008

A mixtape is a fantastic idea. The guy I am currently dating made me a mix CD of 'bath music' (because I LOVE baths) including easy listening, classical music and love songs - and it literally moved me to tears.

(Girls always fall for that bullshit)

You still play tapes?

Good question...

Personally, I'd probably pitch at around the £50 mark. Jewellery could be a bit too much though in fairness, perhaps something like some champagne, flowers and some love eggs?

WTF are love eggs? Testicles?

Good question...

Personally, I'd probably pitch at around the £50 mark. Jewellery could be a bit too much though in fairness, perhaps something like some champagne, flowers and some love eggs?

WTF are love eggs? Testicles?

It's a small vibrator that you stick inside a ladies minge. I'd imagine it would fit up her arse too if you are into that kind of thing.

Also, if she likes Jelly beans, you can buy retarded Jelly Beans called 'Belly Flops' - they are the jelly beans that didnt get through quality control, but the are perfectly fine, you get some double beans too!

It's a win win really, you're buying her something she'll like for relatively cheap (£10 - 1kg) and you're helping retards.

Â