xmas present ideas

leemond2008

Nah they all wouldn't fit up there ;-)

I was gonna get the inbetweeners box set for her.

But what if she spends more on me?!! arrgh she is playing with my mind!

You could always set a budget so neither of you is embarassed?

But then am I saying "I don't care much about you" or "that I don't value her" when I say £20-£25.

She might think that I am about to knock it on the head.

I am gonna tell her that I am a Buddhist!

I have text her saying: "i know that you will probably be spending a fair bit this xmas (she has a son), so I was thinking it might be better that we don't do pressies this year. I am not that bothered and we can always have a meal in the New Year instead. You ok with that?"

I am awaiting her reply.....

:|

You don't really like her then? :lol:

She is really nice. But I don't wanna wax £50 if either of us knock it on the head in January or February.

Would you?

I broke up with the ex last November and had spent £400 plus on her. I gave her the presents anyway.

:|

You don't really like her then? :lol:

She is really nice. But I don't wanna wax £50 if either of us knock it on the head in January or February.

Would you?

I broke up with the ex last November and had spent £400 plus on her. I gave her the presents anyway.

Did you regret spending it?

That, as much, is obvious.

Rule #1 - WOMEN LIKE PRESENTS

It doesn't matter what you think about their financial situation, it doesn't matter if you think you're doing them a favour, it doesn't matter if you tell her she doesn't have to get you anything and it most definitely does not matter if she's said you don't have to get her a present, 'cause what she's really saying is "Get me a **** present you plum".

I went back for another read, and unfortunately it doesnt get any better!

Gareth's right. You can't be outdone on this one, no matter what she says, you're going to need to make her happy on the big day with a suitable gift. Doesnt matter if you out-do her, but you can't leave yourself out-trumped!

It appears the only way you're going to save that horror you just sent is to spend a fair bit.

In my experience it's nice to buy lots of small presents maybe with a small reason behind it...

For example: " I bought you this patent leather corset because you said you once had a cat called Xena"

Â