xmas present ideas

leemond2008

A mixtape is a fantastic idea. The guy I am currently dating made me a mix CD of 'bath music' (because I LOVE baths) including easy listening, classical music and love songs - and it literally moved me to tears.

(Girls always fall for that bullshit)

Yep. I've done that with erm, positive results.

Not as a Xmas present though.

this is quite simple.

groupon voucher for a spa day £39 worth double,

OR utilise tesco double vouchers to buy her son toys (i.e £20 toy costs £10).

sign up to quidco and purchase through firebox and get £5 free if you sign up to their newsletter.

OR

Boots 3 for 2 (2 presents for other people then the third one is free).

this present would be a pamper set for the bath.

get a bottle of sparkling wine and some nice chocolates to have in the bath

some nice underwear to put on after

and a cock ring to keep you going for a good 50% longer.

BOOM!

Underwear for me or her? :winkold:

for her!

the cock ring is for you unless she has something you don't know about.

also £20 on the kid is about right.

after all christmas is more special for children with all those sweets food presents and made up santi clauzes.

also as I mentioned if you search online many places have 50% off toys or tesco offer double money on presents if you use their points vouchers.

That way it means you can essentially either spend £10 for a £20 product or spend £20 on a product(s) worth £40 and look like you're the MAN!

But what if she has spent £75 on me?

She won't. Trust me. Especially now she thinks you're a cheap git. This is what you need to do at this point (and follow these instructions to the letter)...

1. Tell her that you wanted to do it properly from the get-go, you just thought you'd give her the choice if she wanted because you want to give her as happy a Xmas as possible.

2. Budget yourself for the following items:

• •£50 gift for her (either one really nice present, or lots of little presents)
    •Make her something (see my selection box trick from earlier in the thread, something thoughtful like that will go a long way and won't cost you the earth)
    •£20 gift for her kid (she won't be expecting this, and a sure-fire way to her heart/pants is to get onside with her kid)

3. Have a very merry Xmas, never do anything so stupid again and give me a cursory thought of gratitude whilst your lovestruck missus is simultaneously fondling your member and licking your danglies.

Job done.

Great advice pal.

It scares me how little I seem to know about women!

Selection box looks good. She likes jelly beans.....

£20 on the kid...really?

From a purely child perspective (who's mom/dad had bf/gf and one gets nice presents, the other don't bother with nay presents..), the kid will love you if you take time to get them stuff.

then obviously kid love you - momma be lovin' you.

Irons , toasters , kettles and most other white goods are the way to go for that special lady in your life. They lap that shit up . As soon as she peels back that wrapping paper and sees the Morphy Richards logo , she'll be on her knees quicker than a catholic at communion .

Right help needed. I sent her the do it properly text....

she replied:

"ok, honestly i'd rather do the £10 one as more fun, but it is entirely your choice x"

Do I accept? or is she testing me?

Haha, she's baffling!

What did you text her after the options?

Right help needed. I sent her the do it properly text....

she replied:

"ok, honestly i'd rather do the £10 one as more fun, but it is entirely your choice x"

Do I accept? or is she testing me?

Haha, she's baffling!

What did you text her after the options?

I have not mentioned the pressie thing. I changed subject.

I am very tempted to do the 10 quid present then do gareth's selection box idea and then I can say that is what she asked for.

But it may also be a trap, as gareth says, but she doesn't seem to play games.

I am at a complete loss.

She is playing with me. I am like a mouse in a cats claws!

Nope she text me the options.

I then replied saying that I was happy to do it properly but only asked because I didn't want her to spend less on the kid because of me.

She then text saying she wanted us both to do the 10 quid one as it would be fun.

I then panicked and blanked the subject!

At this point, you should simply text her "Well, we'll have to see what Santa brings you ;-)". Make sure to include the winking suggestive smiley, DEAR GOD please make sure to include the winking suggestive smiley.

Â