Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

There's also a whiff of Freemasonry involved in this part of the scandal...

Freemasonry and the North Wales child abuse inquiry:

THE WATERHOUSE Tribunal set the tone for its approach to freemasonry right from day one.

In the very first session the barrister for one of the groups of former residents of care homes made an application about masonry.

The barrister, Nick Booth, asked that “the Tribunal should keep a register of the masonic membership amongst its staff, the members, its representatives and witnesses who appear before it”.

He explained: “The duty of loyalty to a brother mason and his duty of impartiality if he is involved in the administration of justice is not a new one and it’s one that’s very much in the public eye, particularly at the moment.”

“The Tribunal will be aware of the House of Commons Home Affairs Select Committee which is investigating the issue,” he added.

“Sir, I stress, if I have not stressed it before, that I am not making any suggestion of disreputable conduct, merely to put the matter beyond the reach of any possible public comment which might undermine the public confidence in the Inquiry.”

he chairman of the Tribunal, Sir Ronald Waterhouse, and the two other members of the Tribunal, retired for a brief adjournment.

“It will not surprise you that the application is refused,” said Sir Ronald on their return.

“As far as the staff are concerned,” Sir Ronald said, “in so far as the application carries any reflection upon the integrity of the staff of the Tribunal it’s repudiated, wholly unwarranted; there is no evidence whatsoever to support any suggestion that they have not acted with complete integrity…”...

Lots more in the link.

That guy is a bigger nutjob than David Icke , surely ??

I don't know. I think it's important to review the allegations, not write them off according to the perception of who's making them.

And David Icke was banging on about Savile's paedophilia and necrophilia for many years while the press stood silent, I gather.

I don't know. I think it's important to review the allegations, not write them off according to the perception of who's making them.

And David Icke was banging on about Savile's paedophilia and necrophilia for many years while the press stood silent, I gather.

I've no idea who he is so didn't write him off based on perception and hence why I posted it as a question.... but Gordon Brown a paedophile , I'm just not buying it ,

I agree with you to a degree it's important to review all allegations but not if it means giving airtime to every nutjob in cyberspace.. Whether or not he falls into that camp I guess only time will tell

A lot of investigation of the North Wales scandal was carried out by Scallywag magazine, bankrupted after being sued for libel by John Major in the 90s after it alleged he had had an affair. Of course he would never do such a thing.

Curiously, it seems that Scallywag's possessions were seized by their landlord following a court ruling. This included large amounts of evidence they had amassed while conducting their inquiry into child abuse. The now deceased editor of Scallywag wrote that Julian Lewis, then working at Conservative research department, had subsequently bought their possessions from the landlord.

...Subsequently, over a rent dispute which is still a matter of litigation, Dr. Julian Lewis, now Conservative MP for New Forest (East) but then deputy head of research at Conservative Central Office in Smith Square, managed to purchase the contents of our offices, which included all our files. It had been alleged that we owed rent, which we disputed, but under a court order the landlords were able to change the locks and seize our assets which included all our files, including those we had made on paedophiles. It was apparently quite legal, but it was most certainly a dirty trick.

All of a sudden very private information, some of it even privileged between ourselves and our lawyer during the John Major libel action, was being published in selected, pro-Conservative sections of the media.

Subsequently, during a court case initiated by Lewis, I was able in my defence to seek discovery of documents and asked to see the seized files. The paedophile papers were missing. This is a very great shame, because Sir Ronald Waterhouse certainly should have been aware of them.

I believe that the secrecy the Establishment wraps around itself easily equals that of the paedophiles. They really do look after each other and quite professionally cover their tracks...

Perhaps if there were any papers which would be useful to an inquiry, they might still exist somewhere?

for some reason I thought it was Private eye that Major sued , Hadn't heard of scallywag until your post

The sad irony being they got the affair right but the name wrong thus allowing Major to win his case against them ?

for some reason I thought it was Private eye that Major sued , Hadn't heard of scallywag until your post

The sad irony being they got the affair right but the name wrong thus allowing Major to win his case against them ?

New Statesman. Almost broke them, as well.

Once the news about Currie came out, the basis for him winning the action vanished, and the magazines talked about suing him. Not sure what happened to that.

Interesting that Ms Latimer feels Major was using her as cover for the real affair, with no thought for her position.

I've no idea who he is so didn't write him off based on perception and hence why I posted it as a question...

You REALLY don't know who David Icke is? :huh:

That's verging on Orwellgate.

You REALLY don't know who David Icke is? :huh:

That's verging on Orwellgate.

it was Neil Mackay , that I was referring to from Peters link .. everyone on VT knows that David Icke is the lead singer of Radiohead , I don't live in a cave ya know

Phew, had me worried for a minute, there. Who's Neil Mackay?

some internet Nut Job who after about 50000 words linking Dunblane massacre to various "elite people" and child abuse concludes that Gordon Brown is an alleged paedophile ,(edit: and worse t re-reading his page )

thing is as Peter pointed out , some of what he says may have some element truth to it , but I'm not subscribing to it just yet , Brown may have been an incompetent PM , but everything you hear about him is that he is a decent person so I just can't buy into the guys (Mackay) theory

some internet Nut Job who after about 50000 words linking Dunblane massacre to various "elite people" and child abuse concludes that Gordon Brown is an alleged paedophile ,(edit: and worse t re-reading his page )

thing is as Peter pointed out , some of what he says may have some element truth to it , but I'm not subscribing to it just yet , Brown may have been an incompetent PM , but everything you hear about him is that he is a decent person so I just can't buy into the guys (Mackay) theory

Neil Mackay is the Sunday Herald's multi-award winning Home Affairs and Investigations Editor. Beginning his career in Northern Ireland before moving to Scotland in the mid-90s, Neil has been with the newspaper since its launch in February 1999. He is a regular guest on current affairs programmes on TV & radio both nationally and internationally
Here.
  • Like 1

Neil Mackay is a freelance consultant and trainer who created the concept of Dyslexia Friendly Schools He is an experienced teacher who has taught for 26 years, working with children with a wide range of ages, needs and ability. He is known for his ability to bring the classroom into his training and for providing lively, entertaining and thought provoking opportunities for teachers and teaching assistants to reflect on and develop their practice. His audiences particularly appreciate his ability to offer workable responses to a range of learning needs, including AD(H)D, Asperger's Syndrome and Dyspraxia in ways which meet diverse learning needs without affecting the work of the rest of the class.

Here

NV, that's a different person entirely. The Neil Mackay who wrote about child abuse had an article in the Herald in 2003 which was apparently the subject of a D notice (though these things are never confirmed).

It has been pulled from the Herald website, which would be consistent with a D notice, but is available here.

He wrote another about Dunblane and the withheld documents, referring to George Robertson's membership of the Speculative Society freemasons lodge, which has similarly disappeared from the Herald site but which can be found online.

Because of these articles, Mackay is referenced in sites making the wilder claims about Gordon Brown, but as far as I can see he's not the author of those claims.

Because of these articles, Mackay is referenced in sites making the wilder claims about Gordon Brown, but as far as I can see he's not the author of those claims.

seems a Mike James is the author of some of the stories , a freelance journalist living in Germany ?

Â