Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Just been playing drop zone constantly, it's so much fun (if a little die-kill-die-kill-die...). If any of you fancy teaming up, give us a shout on xbox.

I do play it every now and then, but most my mates have traded it in. What's your tag?

I had a break from playing it for about a month. Started playing it again the other day and to my surprise, I'm actually enjoying it again. I'm currently on prestige 19 rank 38. I can't see them adding anymore prestiges now so once I finish prestige 20 I will stop playing it due to the fact that I don't like playing it when you can't rank up.

• 2 months later...

After recently going live, this is the game I have chose to break my virginity. The snipers are a **** pain in the arse, watch the kill cam and if the cross hair is remotely near you its game over. Hard Hat and Dome are brilliant, small frantic CQB, thats what I love. My gamertag is "CUSH7Y" for anyone still playing.

After recently going live, this is the game I have chose to break my virginity. The snipers are a **** pain in the arse, watch the kill cam and if the cross hair is remotely near you its game over. Hard Hat and Dome are brilliant, small frantic CQB, thats what I love. My gamertag is "CUSH7Y" for anyone still playing.

Gave up on MW3 about a month ago

I have only played this for a few hours in the last 6 months . I may dust it off for a bit soon though so I can get my eye in for BLOPS 2.

Brumerican666.

As others will testify I am **** bonk at these games .

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a little break from playing Fifa over the last few days and I've been playing MW3 again instead. I seriously cannot wait for Black Ops 2.

I've had a good run on MW3 to be fair though. My overall score is almost 10 million and I'm closing in on 100,000 kills. I'd say that those are two decent milestones to hit before Black Ops 2 comes out. On some of the accolades I am ranked in the top few hundred in the world on PS3. My K/D ratio is pretty decent too. Much better than my K/D ratio on Black Ops, even though I enjoyed Black Ops a lot more than MW3!

Roll on November 13th!

Â