Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

rumour I heard earlier is that he is gone regardless of what happened tonight. Sweden fightback shows like I thought that Germany was there for the taking if team had of shown guts

for all the technical ability of Germany, i think they're quite prone to a wobble. quite strange how there strength of character was always something to be relied upon in a German team.

I'm hearing that the senior players saved his job. Yes, that's the players most likely to be replaced by a new manager - have decided that this manager is a good one. Jesus wept. and **** you FAI.

I can't see us beating them either. The only thing about Ireland v Sweden matches is that with both styles being an approximation of a Premier League game, it levels the playing field somewhat, but even then I think they'll have way too much for us.

Can't see you beating Sweden tbh.

will be close but their defence is appalling without Mellberg, only Jonas Olsson is a good defender of the 4 that played on tuesday. if we have Dunne and St.Ledger back with Coleman and Wilson flanking them we have a much better defence than Sweden

I'm hearing that the senior players saved his job. Yes, that's the players most likely to be replaced by a new manager - have decided that this manager is a good one. Jesus wept. and **** you FAI.

if this is true then of our 3 senior players I only know 2 that is other serious threat under a new management and thats is Keane and O'Shea, the other senior player been Dunne is more than likely to be kept on

Â