Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

MON?

If Trap is sacked after these games then if the FAI hold their horses 'til this premier league season ends then he will surely be available. International football management probably suits him more anyway, no buying players, not enough training sessiosn to start fighting with players etc.

Thing is though O' Neill plays near identical tactics to Trap, plus side is he is probably more intelligible then Trap.

mon would play the best players we have though unlike the useless shite trapp + mon and fans wouldn't need to worry about players wages :D

MON Ireland team:

-------------Given

Ireland - Dunne - O' Shea - Clark

-----------Whelan - Gibson

McGeady----------------------McClane

------------Heskey - Walters------------

• Like 1

Ye I was pleased with that.

On another tip, anybody seen any replica shirts around without the sponsor? For sale I mean of course, not just in general. Saw one i'd like on someone's twitter the other night... let's see if I can find it ...  no i can't but you get what I mean.

Decent performance alright last night, very impressed with the solidness of the backline. I expected the worst and came away happy with the point. Means feck all though if we can't get the win against Weimann's boys.

COYBIG!

A tad harsh Voinjama, I thought there was plenty of promise in Friday nights performance amongst the new starters in the first team. 

Of course tomorrow night Trap could start with Whelan for McCarthy and Sammon for Keane, that would immediately extinguish any nascent optimism on my part. 

I see the Austrians only use Weimann sparingly, that's quite the surprise. I hope he remains benched for tomorrow.

Yeah I was not overly impressed with Sammon in the Poland game, I'd rather see Wes starting there. Bigger loss though is potentially Wilson, he's looked mightily impressive playing in the green, I have no confidence in Stephen Kelly.

Good result, possibly should have won it though. Sweden were very poor.

they werent poor they were how they normally are. got a stupid amount of hype because of a friendly against England and a draw vs a Germany team who stopped playing.

talking to friends at the game and zlatan aside man for man ireland arent that far off sweden maybe even better. 

Â