The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

All this crap about DOL, Doncaster, the third party, Martinez, Lambert blah blah blah.......it doesn't matter one jot.

Mcleish is a SHIT manager.

4 Homes wins all season = SHIT

7 wins all season = SHIT

37 games, 37 goals = SHIT

Not even trying to win a match = SHIT

playing 7 defenders = SHIT

playing against 10 men and defending = SHIT

the only team in the prem not to score from a corner = SHIT

SHIT in = SHIT out

He deserves all the abuse he gets. I hope for all hopes that all the fans going to Norwich give him constant hell for 90 minutes....

......just like he has given it to us for 37 games this season.

Precisely and given those sort of stats even the clowns that run our club must have worked out that his position is untenable.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imavillan, are you exonerating the players for the last 37 games ?

I'm not defending him, just stating he isn't culpable alone for this abortion of a season

Well in pretty much all your posts you seen to be doing a great impression then!

One of the worst football pundits Mark Lawrenson says that he likes Mcleish but basically can't see any alternative to him being sacked (because of the fans) he then goes on to say that we are in a serious mess and predicts that Norwich will beat us 2-0.

Message to Randy .... if a clown like Lawrenson sees that AM's departure is inevitable then you know that you have to act immediately.

Yeah but Lawro also said "Is he staying on as manager? I'd like him to because he is one of football's good guys".

What a rocket polisher. So he wants to see us suffer like this and carry on getting shit results because he thinks McLeish is "one of football's good guys".

Lawro absolutely hates Villa and puts the boot in whenever he can. I can't imagine he would say the same if McLeish was managing his beloved Liverpool.

I also think Martinez is pretty much nailed on as his replacement.

Yeah that's my biggest concern too

With Faulkner & Lerner it's a lottery who they will pick next

I'm a little more confident today that we may soon see the back of McLeish. What worries me is the ones making the decision might think the animosity directed towards our dear manager was due to the possibility of relegation. Now this possibility has been removed they might think fans have calmed down and will change their opinion after some signings. Big mistake.

I'm not defending him, just stating he isn't culpable alone for this abortion of a season

Well in pretty much all your posts you seen to be doing a pretty good impression of defending him.

CI,

i would not blame a single player.

youre at work and you get on with your manager youll do a bit more for him....go the extra mile.

you dont like your manager. you dont get on with him. you dont agree with his decisions. you do just enough, just what you have to.

if you have not read the article on ESPN that has been posted on earlier pages

THEN I SUGGEST YOU DO

Oh, and for what its worth McLeish would turn a 72 goals this season player like Messi look shit.

How about if you just refuse to try for the manager

As NZogbia did last Sunday (not for the first time)

& he is not alone

Then the player will likely get a lot of stick in the match thread, post match reaction thread and in a thread specifically about them. All these things happened with N'Zogbia after the game.

At various times throughout the season there have been various threads which have been full of criticism about individual players.

I don't think anyone thinks the players are above criticism for their performance this season.

The fact remains though that McLeish has done a terrible job this season and needs to be removed from the job by Monday morning at latest.

Fair point, the players individually take flak in the threads, I miss a lot of that being at the games

But even that is surely very reactionary and in the moment

I've not seen a thread about the players collectively as a group this year and their part In the debacle

Does the gatecrasher thread count

All this crap about DOL, Doncaster, the third party, Martinez, Lambert blah blah blah.......it doesn't matter one jot.

Mcleish is a SHIT manager.

4 Homes wins all season = SHIT

7 wins all season = SHIT

37 games, 37 goals = SHIT

Not even trying to win a match = SHIT

playing 7 defenders = SHIT

playing against 10 men and defending = SHIT

the only team in the prem not to score from a corner = SHIT

SHIT in = SHIT out

He deserves all the abuse he gets. I hope for all hopes that all the fans going to Norwich give him constant hell for 90 minutes....

......just like he has given it to us for 37 games this season.

Good point well made.

Fair point, the players individually take flak in the threads, I miss a lot of that being at the games

But even that is surely very reactionary and in the moment

I've not seen a thread about the players collectively as a group this year and their part In the debacle

Does the gatecrasher thread count

What do you expect a thread called "The players" it doesn't work that way as you know.

As for it being reactionary, er yes obviously what else would it be? Peoples views on players are based on their performances just as they are doing with McLeish.

Being someone who has defended McLeish on certain points i'm more than a little alarmed at reading recent quotes from him.

Its like he wants to be someone else, alludes to being spoken about in the same breath as Pulis.

I would hate to think what he'd be like in the bedroom with Mrs McLeish?

Very disturbing indeed.

Sir Alex Ferguson has told Alex McLeish that he has done well to keep Aston Villa in the Premier League, given the resources at his disposal.

The two Scots came face-to-face at Old Trafford on Thursday night at a reserves' match and Villa's boss said that Ferguson's comments only highlighted the current issues with his first-team squad.

'I spoke to my ex-boss last night and he thought some of the squads below us were stronger than us,' said McLeish, 'that's a measure of where we are at the moment and the number of young kids we have.

Unbelievable.

I know I have to make changes within the squad. It's all in the name of progress. Things haven't been right this season. I have to speak to the board.

'I have emailed Paul. (Faulkner) he is away on business and we will talk next week.

'I'm not ready to talk about our meeting but I know what I'd like to happen. It's something we have to address. We will have to make a few changes.'

http://tinyurl.com/cq5wzlk

Â