The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Lawro's comments about Hodgson during his nadir period at anfield

I bet he wasn't quite as benevolent as he is about McLeish and we should keep him on as he's a good guy

If I recall him Hanson etc all had the knives out for Woy

This is what Villa Park should look like at the first home game of the season if McLeish is still manager. This is the only way that Lerner would get the message.

577687_314681885274540_138020092940721_730705_579714568_n.jpg

It won't happen though because there are too many people without the strength of character to do anything positive.

There is a reason why nobody would say Alex Ferguson is a nice guy and its because he wants to win and doesnt really care who gets upset along the way......

Where as our manager is a loser and always will be. Now whether he is a loser because he is a nice bloke or he is a nice bloke because as a loser I dont care as long as he gets out of my club pronto.

Asked whether the campaign has failed as a project, he said: "After one season? Did you expect me to win the league? Come on!

I detest this sad ****' gibbon. He's just taking the piss now. No alex we just expected not to be embarrassed for most of the season.

stats don't lie for one.

Secondly, 25m striker, 10m winger, Internationals Dunne, Collins, Petrov. Others have been capped for their country.

But don't worry, he'll be gone soon. He actualy deserves a shed load of abuse now, I find his comments insulting.

I hate this man more than i hated DOL

And that was a lot

He's not quite at that level for me yet. Close, but not quite. I reserve a special level of dislike for Dolly.

I hate this man more than i hated DOL

And that was a lot

He's not quite at that level for me yet. Close, but not quite. I reserve a special level of dislike for Dolly.

He isn't even remotely close to that ass wipe of a man.

I don't like McLeish but I don't hate the guy, O'Leary on the other hand made my blood boil.

I'm the opposite. I really don't like DOL but I absolutely despise McLeish.

Well theres a surprise, do you remember Doncaster ? Perhaps before your time

McLeish is deluded and crap but O'Leary was far far far worse for a whole host of reasons. For a start on top of the constant excuses was the constant worship of Arsenal and the fact he never stopped mentioning Leeds, he gave the impression he was doing us a favour being here. Then there was the way he constantly ran the club and the fans down in the press the most obvious example being the "fickle" thing in which he demonstrated his lack of understanding for the word. I will forever love whoever it was that put out the now famous banner in response in the Holte End.

Don't get me wrong, McLeish is crap, deluded and incapable of admitting his own failings but he is still not as offensive to my eyes and ears as O'Leary.

I'm the opposite. I really don't like DOL but I absolutely despise McLeish.

Well theres a surprise, do you remember Doncaster ? Perhaps before your time

It might surprise you to hear this but not everyone forms their opinion on the basis of one game.

Trent, add in the fact that O'Leary's complete lack of a personality resulted in him falling out with (or 'losing') two consecutive dressing rooms (Leeds & Villa). Not even his own players could stand the man after any length of time. Also his belittling of his own youth players. The infamous 'there is no alternative' in response to using Gardner, at the time giving the public a glimpse of the motivational qualities that the players were probably subjected to every day in training.

A thoroughly thoroughly unlikeable man and now when I see the word 'disingenuous' I immediately think of David O'Leary. I question whether an honest word every left his smug gob during his time here.

And to think, this is the man who scored the penalty to put Ireland into the 1990 World Cup quarter finals and knock out Romania in our first ever tournament. He should be a hero. It's quite a gift to be thought of so badly after putting that on your CV.

Â