The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of our fans deserve our **** of a manager.
That's a horrible thing to say. I wouldn't wish McLeish on my worst enemy. He's horrible and he brings nothing but gloom, negativity and poor results to clubs. He's the footballing equivalent of the black death.

I have to disagree, medical science has been able to hold the 'Black Death' at bay. There is no cure for McLeishitis.

There is a cure - it's called the sack.

Some of our fans deserve our **** of a manager.
That's a horrible thing to say. I wouldn't wish McLeish on my worst enemy. He's horrible and he brings nothing but gloom, negativity and poor results to clubs. He's the footballing equivalent of the black death.

I have to disagree, medical science has been able to hold the 'Black Death' at bay. There is no cure for McLeishitis.

There is a cure - it's called the sack.

That only cures one patient. The disease then moves on to its next victim.

Martinez is favourite for villa job at 5/4

Lambert 6/1

Scary

haha... so what...

You can judge Lambert over the past 2 months and claim he's rubbish.

But the amazing past 2 months Martinez has had is just ignored?

Where did you get these odds from??

Odds

Martinez is favourite for villa job at 5/4

Lambert 6/1

Scary

haha... so what...

You can judge Lambert over the past 2 months and claim he's rubbish.

But the amazing past 2 months Martinez has had is just ignored?

Where did you get these odds from??

Odds

Where are the odds for Mourinho or Guardiola?

It is very nice being able to watch the Blackburn - Wigan game not worrying about relegation.

Their fans are already shouting "Kean out".

Actually it is Kean out, Venkys out
We could be in Blackburn's position in 12 months time.

It is very nice being able to watch the Blackburn - Wigan game not worrying about relegation.

Their fans are already shouting "Kean out".

Actually it is Kean out, Venkys out
We could be in Blackburn's position in 12 months time.

There's not much separating Villa and Blackburn except a bit of good fortune.

We both have owners who don't know what they are doing and are conspicuous by their absence and we both have useless managers.

Rumour doing the rounds that villa have contacted norwhich about lambert. Admitedly its from twitter but its better than nothing. @agentitk

Yeah, saw that one a few pages back.

I personally don't think we would of contacted anyone yet. Remember, Lerner, although has very little idea how to run a football club, does business the honorable way, and I don't see him contacting anyone prior to the season end out of respect.

Whats the odds on McLeish staying!

On the 25th April, you could've almost doubled your money if you thought McLeish would be here next season. 7/4 were the odds.

Now I can't find any site giving odds.

Feel for the Blackburn fans they've been saying Keane out from the start of the season and they have been proved right, he has got them relegated. Could have easily been us. This is what happens when you have clueless people running your club.

Curbishley will be announced as Villa manager on Thursday morning ...... you heard it here first !

Can we have your name and address so that a plague of locusts can be unleashed on your house if your announcement comes true?

:lol:

Rumour doing the rounds that villa have contacted norwhich about lambert. Admitedly its from twitter but its better than nothing. @agentitk

Yeah, saw that one a few pages back.

I personally don't think we would of contacted anyone yet. Remember, Lerner, although has very little idea how to run a football club, does business the honorable way, and I don't see him contacting anyone prior to the season end out of respect.

Didn't Lerner tap McLeish up? Hardly honourable.

Â