The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

' If you haven't heard of Daniel Johnson, Derrick Williams, Jack Grealish or Samir Carruthers - all of whom were on the bench against Chelsea last month - you are not alone because none of them have started a Premier League game.'

LOL, Your a sky sports presenter, who supports hartlepool united.... Jack is 16 years old and got a squad number a day before he was on the bench for the first time.... Why should we expect you to know him ? :bonk:

Would you expect anything else?

I'm looking forward to see "your kid" play but not under Mcleish!!!

No thats my point... A 16 year old lad gets on the bench for the first time and Jeff is on about them not being known.... if thats the case what chance does any youngster have ? All im saying is maybe he should do a little more homework before coming out with ridiculous statements.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be optimistic for Sunday but spurs will be flying knowing Arry is staying

Unless they **** up at Bolton that is which is something we don't want ??

Let's hope Bolton nobble some of their key players - Bale VDV Modric

I am hpoing we get at least a point against Spurs. McLeish will be aiming for that to, meaning he will **** it up immensely and we will lose 3-0.

So true mate,

Isn't it horrible though that us fans are actually hoping we get a point (at home) to a team low in the form table (Spuds).

This is a game that a year or so ago, we would be quite easily looking to grab 3 points as a given...

It is all AM's fault!!

Having a look at Villa odds (wanted to check relegation ones) and next Villa manager odds have Martinez 2/1 and 5/4 in places!! Seems very very short that, Lambert is at 8s...

Also in anticipation of 1000 pages.. hopefully the players will be sending this

But of course really short odds represent the bookmakers exposure to a certain bet, not the likelyhood that an event is to occur. All it will take is someone to chuck £500 on Lambert at 8s and the odds will tumble. Doesn't make it any more or less likely to happen.

I am hpoing we get at least a point against Spurs. McLeish will be aiming for that to, meaning he will **** it up immensely and we will lose 3-0.

So true mate,

Isn't it horrible though that us fans are actually hoping we get a point (at home) to a team low in the form table (Spuds).

This is a game that a year or so ago, we would be quite easily looking to grab 3 points as a given...

It is all AM's fault!!

I'm sorry but what?!

Looking at those odds on Paul Lambert and with Norwich now mathematically safe, would he jump ship at this stage to come and manage us? I doubt it as we still have a slim chance of going down..

After the Spurs game (if we are safe), then it may be worth a punt?

So true mate,

It is all AM's fault!!

I'm sorry but what?!

Maybe not last year but pretty much every year before that. And hopefully soon again.

They are concentrating on the next 2 games all this rubbish about him being sacked this morning even had a text saying I had put something on twitter ????

Not sure personally though now if he can survive whatever happens at the end of the season

Oh, what happened to "he's not going anywhere, Lerner wants him to rebuild etc"?

I can't beleive how gullable people are on here. I spot a post which is assuming McCleish has either been sacked or will be very shortly. So I have a look back to see where this has come from, and it turns out some idiot imposter on Twitter has been spouting some rubbish and 50% of you believe it and start talking like it's fact. I know people are desperate but, come on, really.

So true mate,

It is all AM's fault!!

I'm sorry but what?!

Maybe not last year but pretty much every year before that. And hopefully soon again.

Err it seems the red mist of hatred towards AM sometimes turns our sunglasses into a healthy shade of rose. We have only beaten the spuds twice (2007/2008 home game, 2008/2009 away) in 12 games. Spuds have won 5 of those....

I can't beleive how gullable people are on here. I spot a post which is assuming McCleish has either been sacked or will be very shortly. So I have a look back to see where this has come from, and it turns out some idiot imposter on Twitter has been spouting some rubbish and 50% of you believe it and start talking like it's fact. I know people are desperate but, come on, really.

I think i mentioned it earlier in this thread.

There is so much in the way of false information/rumours that come out of our fans in various forms that it is often extremely hard to filter out what is true and what is make-believe.

Even more frustrating is the fact that the club itself is extremely slow to release most information (Not just about AM) to any of us fans, this in turn makes people 'clutch at straws'

Not sure personally though now if he can survive whatever happens at the end of the season

'Not sure' implies that there is more than a remote chance of him surviving into next season. It also implies that there is not a full understanding at Villa Park of the depth of animosity that is now felt towards the manager and that his position is untenable as far as the fanbase is concerned.

Â