The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are loads of other anti-McLeish accounts on facebook - just a selection are

I Hate ALEX Mcleish 706 likes

Alex Mcleish What a W*nker 590 likes

Aston Villa Supporters - Sack Alex McLeish. 857 likes

Aston Villa Supporters - Petition to sack Alex McLeish. 829 likes

And so it goes on...

Of course, there could be double counting between the sites.

My favourite is

Birmingham City Fans - We Want Alex McLeish To be Next Aston Villa Manager 1,809 likes

Some will moan that it makes us look small time, some wont bother and the few will make their feelings known about the manager by protesting. Those that moan about the protests and those that wont bother will in all likelyhood be stuck watching Aston Villa next season with McLeish in charge.

You sometimes get what you deserve and if you think AVFC deserve better I think its time we made our voices heard.

Well sure, but what we are saying now is cut out all the horrid vitriol aimed at the manager

Leave it out now, let's just see the season out and let the board sort things out in the summer

McLeish isn't immune from criticism for the rest of the season.

Having said that, I don't think any of us are really that interested in hating on McLeish at the moment. Right now it's all about Stan.

McLeish isn't immune from criticism for the rest of the season.

No he isn't, but it needs channelling properly, ie. not vulgar abuse at the games

It doesn't help at all and it affects the players in an adverse way

I just had a horrible thought, with a shortage of attacking options McLeish might be tempted to sign Luke Rogers for the rest of the season. Rogers just got released from his MLS contract cause they wouldn't allow him back in the country due to his status as a scumbag. Also he's a Blue nose.

Firstly, I must say how sad I am to hear about Stan. I really hope that he makes a full recovery - to think that there were some on here slating him a few weeks back for being too slow. It obviously all came to a head last weekend with him having a raging temperature.

On the footballing side, losing Petrov is a bitter blow to the team to top off a season of catalogue disasters.

I agree that OTT abuse aimed at McLeish this weekend would not help matters, but on the other hand, he cannot use the situation regarding Petrov as a perfect excuse to deflect the attention away from his hopeless ability to manage Villa.

I just had a horrible thought, with a shortage of attacking options McLeish might be tempted to sign Luke Rogers for the rest of the season. Rogers just got released from his MLS contract cause they wouldn't allow him back in the country due to his status as a scumbag. Also he's a Blue nose.

I believe the Premier League has a registration period that ends at the end of the transfer window, so even free tranfers won't be able to play until next season.

Â