The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hleb x Barcelona so i respect what he says as he did come from a good footballing club when he went to Brum.

I mean ffs poor bloke going from Barcelona to Birmingham that must of been awful especially under MCleish lol

Going from Barcelona to SHA must be akin to going from eating 5 course meals at a Michelin starred restaurant to licking dog shit from the gutter!

It would cost a lot to get rid of McLeish, but I think it would cost the club even more if he saw out the rest of his contract.

It may well do though it's not just the cost of getting rid but also of replacing and who is to say that the replacement would be an improvement?

I didn't think we could get worse than Houllier, tbh, but it seems we did.

This isn't a comment in support of the manager but just to say that I could see why those in charge would be very reluctant to go down the road of another change in manager (and that's not getting in to the discussion of obstinacy, whether McLeish is doing what he was actually asked to or anything else).

Wow, 9th best paid yet without doubt the worst manager in the league.

How the hell does someone who has just relegated a team negotiate such a big contract and who is the muppet that agreed to it?

Quite shocking really but the most disgusting is King Kenny of the Kop (KKK)!

A manager who has consistently mishandled the Suarez affair from start to finish and has made a clearing in the woods of himself and LFC at every turn and knocked millions off the value of the LFC brand - incredible how he's retained his job!

:oops:

Where did that table showing the salaries come from and how do we know it's genuine?

Looks like complete guesswork

I'd be amazed if McLeish is on anymore than 20k per week

It would cost a lot to get rid of McLeish, but I think it would cost the club even more if he saw out the rest of his contract.

It may well do though it's not just the cost of getting rid but also of replacing and who is to say that the replacement would be an improvement?

I didn't think we could get worse than Houllier, tbh, but it seems we did.

This isn't a comment in support of the manager but just to say that I could see why those in charge would be very reluctant to go down the road of another change in manager (and that's not getting in to the discussion of obstinacy, whether McLeish is doing what he was actually asked to or anything else).

Normally I'd agree that it would be too expensive to go out and change the manager yet again. However, I think McLeish is an exceptional case. This was never going to work and for the good of the club he needs to be got rid of so we can put this awful mistake behind us. If he's here for another two years the damage that will be done to the club will be astronomical.

It's so bad, but just think, the day he goes, it will be a feeling like winning the treble
I wouldn't go that far, but it's safe to say his departure (if it were to happen) would probably be the best thing to happen this season. Let's face it, Chelsea aside, we haven't really had much to cheer about.

And that Chelsea result was a bit of a fluke and in hindsight wasn't as much of an achievement as people thought at the time.
Indeed. At least last season we had some memorable games, like the wins over City at home and Arsenal away. The United game at home was also a good one despite the fact that we only drew. We played them off the park with our kids. If we had gone at them like that when we played them this season we would've won.

**** McLeish.

Admittedly we still have time for some memorable games, but I doubt it.

It's so bad, but just think, the day he goes, it will be a feeling like winning the treble
I wouldn't go that far, but it's safe to say his departure (if it were to happen) would probably be the best thing to happen this season. Let's face it, Chelsea aside, we haven't really had much to cheer about.

We can rejoice and then quickly turn to worrying who Randy will choose next.

Â