The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villas-Boas is as likely to come here as Wesley Sneijder was, just like Sneijder he'll be going to Internazionale.

If by a miracle McLeish is sacked before the summer it will be our assistant manager who takes over for the rest of the season, just like the case is at Chelsea.

LOL people on here want AVB? He lost the dressing room and Chelsea. What do you think is going to happen here? Dunne and Collins would have a field day.

LOL people on here want AVB? He lost the dressing room and Chelsea. What do you think is going to happen here? Dunne and Collins would have a field day.
He'd ship them out in the summer obviously, which is something we desperately need to do anyway.

I think it is unfair if Martinez is in for the sack. Yes they are in the bottom but they have by far the worst squad in the league. I think Martinez has done well to even have them still in touch with the rest of the bottom lot. Their squad is horrendous.

Some people are so ignorant. AVB would be a massive coup for us. Absolutely no chance of it happening though.

Do you not realise the shyte he had to put up with at that vile club Chelsea? Or that he won the treble with Porto last season? I think he'd have had enough of the English press though to even consider moving to us.

We have a manager anyway, and he isn't going anywhere for the moment. The owners love him.

So you belive that Collins and Dunne are harder to control than Terry and Cole?

AVB would be a dream but we has as much chance of getting him as we have Leo Messi.

AVB was on £ 150.000 a week at Chelsea, it's highly unlikely that he'll reduce his sallary by 50% for the opportunity to manage our sorry squad of players

What pisses me off is how other managers at other clubs have gone on poor runs this season and have been sacked for it yet McLeish, who's arguably doing one of the worst jobs of all, looks very secure.

what AVFC need is a 5year plan, rl had this with mon,.. rl gave am a 2year deal,were near half way through now & we sit 6th from bottom,its not working is it? we would better off sitting down with lambert & drawing up a 5year plan,this way the fans & club can move forward as one

I think it is unfair if Martinez is in for the sack. Yes they are in the bottom but they have by far the worst squad in the league. I think Martinez has done well to even have them still in touch with the rest of the bottom lot. Their squad is horrendous.

if martinez gets the sack, and we get rid of mcleish, there's only one way that's going to work out

What pisses me off is how other managers at other clubs have gone on poor runs this season and have been sacked for it yet McLeish, who's arguably doing one of the worst jobs of all, looks very secure.

Its no surprise is it. They did the same last season with a manger who had just as bad a record as McLeish (exactly the same in fact).

The board will stick with McLeish till the end of the season at least.

The only way I see him going in the short - medium term is if Randy **** off or we go down.

i did the bbc predictor last night and must of been very generous to the teams below as i had us going down by 1 point on 32 points.

You haven't been very generous to us though have you? 32 points? We have 11 games left and you think we'll only pick up 2 points? :| I know Mcleish is bad but I think you're being a drama queen here.

Well 4 of our feeble 6 wins have been against the bottom 4 Clubs so there are likely to be very few wins to come ! (And a 1/3rd of our wins against Clubs who since sacked their Manager - is that a record ?) :winkold:

Â