The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

McLeish apologists are laughable .

His miserable record in the Prem is there for any non-stupid person to see.

You reckon? You should have mentioned... :drowsy:

Who else in Prem would have a given him a job last summer?

No one.

Hed be rightly in the managerial wildnerness on the dole if it wasn't for our stupid board .

Hes been predictably terrible for us - actually no he has even been worse than that and dread what the idiot will do to us longterm.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone who doesn't agree with you either a "McLeish Apologist" or "Stupid" ?

I thought the site had rules about respecting other posters ?

Its a terrible article full of bullshite and false facts - at best its an apologist article for a proven awful manager that should be nowhere near a Premiership side let alone us.

And how has his "awfulness" been proven?

:?

Erm..relegating a Premiership side 2 times within 3 years.

He had far better resources than some last season and still relegated Birmingham via his curmudgeon shite antifootball mismanagement with his own shaped most boring side possibly ever to play in the topflight.

Hes a proven failure in 'Premeirship experience' terms.

Hes a terrible manager and should be nowhere near a Premiership side.

Hed be on the dole now if it wasn't for our utterly stupid board.

Lets be serious for a minute. SHA are NOT a PL side they are Championship shite at best. They are at their level.

He also won a trophy with them last year did he not? How many trophies did St. Martin win with FAR greater resources at his disposal?

As for him being a "terrible manager" didn't he also promote that shower of shit from down the road. This will at least put him on a par with Hughton who many here seem to abuse themselves over on a regular basis.

"curmudgeon shite anti-football" - Seriously? Do you actuall watch our games? Do you not see him screaming at the players to get the ball on the floor, pass it and get forward? No? Should've gone to Specsavers then mate.

He's 24 games into the job, playing with a team who apart from N'Zogbia, Hutton and Stevens are not "his" players.

The real reason you appear to be so blinded with hatred for McLeish is that he used to manage that bullshit down the road. As with the rest of you who brand anyone with a modicum of patience or positivity "McLeish apologists"

I didn't want him. No one did. But he's here, and he's staying. The faster some of you lot get over yourselves the better. If we all got behind the team AND the manager and stopped behaving like spoilt little children I'd bet my house that things at VP will improve a damn sight faster.

Its a terrible article full of bullshite and false facts - at best its an apologist article for a proven awful manager that should be nowhere near a Premiership side let alone us.

He had far better resources than some last season and still relegated Birmingham via his curmudgeon shite antifootball mismanagement with his own shaped most boring side possibly ever to play in the topflight.

Lets be serious for a minute. SHA are NOT a PL side they are Championship shite at best. They are at their level.

He also won a trophy with them last year did he not? How many trophies did St. Martin win with FAR greater resources at his disposal?

As for him being a "terrible manager" didn't he also promote that shower of shit from down the road. This will at least put him on a par with Hughton who many here seem to abuse themselves over on a regular basis.

"curmudgeon shite anti-football" - Seriously? Do you actuall watch our games? Do you not see him screaming at the players to get the ball on the floor, pass it and get forward? No? Should've gone to Specsavers then mate.

He's 24 games into the job, playing with a team who apart from N'Zogbia, Hutton and Stevens are not "his" players.

The real reason you appear to be so blinded with hatred for McLeish is that he used to manage that bullshit down the road. As with the rest of you who brand anyone with a modicum of patience or positivity "McLeish apologists"

I didn't want him. No one did. But he's here, and he's staying. The faster some of you lot get over yourselves the better. If we all got behind the team AND the manager and stopped behaving like spoilt little children I'd bet my house that things at VP will improve a damn sight faster.

:thumb:

A waste of your time typing it though, unfortunately. May aswell just.. :bang:

Why is everyone who doesn't agree with you either a "McLeish Apologist" or "Stupid" ?

A-**** men.

Read one of my above posts that also mention McLeish's diabolical record with us.

6 wins in 24 games :oops:

3 wins at home :oops:

playing 6 defenders with Hutton and Heskey as wingers away to Spurs :oops:

As for the suggestion anyone who dares to criticise McLeishs FACTually awful and woeful Premiership record is only doing so just because he used to manage Birmingham .

:crylaugh:

You sound like that utterly stupid journalist who wrote that pathetic article in praise of McCrap.

But for what its worth YES his woeful record with Birmingham is relevant because he failed there in Premiership and our current stats are a mirror image of his utter shite side of last season.

I didn't specifically call anyone on here directly a McLeish apologist or stupid. (aprt from that crap journalist who wrote that whimsical article about how great McLeish is)

But im sure you know who you are if feel upset by such language.

I didn't specifically call anyone on here directly a McLeish apologist or stupid. (aprt from that crap journalist who wrote that whimsical article about how great McLeish is)

But im sure you know who you are if feel upset by such language.

It doesn't need to be aimed at an individual, you seem to disrespect en masse. Surely that's worse ?

In any case, I don't buy your anti-football argument, we played a similar style under MON, and i guess you were happy enough with that.

McLeish deserves a lot of criticism for some of what he's done, but I think he deserves the right to put things right, to rid the squad of the bad eggs that clearly exist and to re-build with whatever resources are made available.

There were not exactly lots of outstanding candidates for the job at the time he took, and i doubt there would be if the job became available again this year.

I'm of the opinion that we have played as much good football this season as we have bad, unfortunately we haven't had as many good results as we have bad.

People talk of good football and bad football. At the moment all I care about is winning football. We need to win some games, which ever way it is done. I don’t buy into any notion that losing games with good football is somehow more worthy at this moment. I don’t buy into the notion that if we lose that will make things better because this will lead to McLeish leaving.

Believe it or not I want McLeish, Faulkner and Lerner to prove me wrong and be successful. I am not going to be angry if we win if it means McLeish stays.

Of course it doesn’t matter two hoots what I think, McLeish is staying. So lets hope he wins.

Why is McLeish so rated? If he were a foreign manager he'd be roundly criticised by everyone.

He's not rated.

Well he is Scottish and is pretty much being criticised by all sane ppl.

No I meant rated by media/other fans and even some Villa fans. Lots of people are supporting him on here and everyone knows the media won't dare criticise him.

Â