Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

far too deep, preventing us keeping the ball when we clear

tiote dominating in midfield

if ryan taylor keeps getting the space down the left to put a ball in, eventually it'll cost us - especially if someone like shola comes on for them.

Winning but worrying.

Newcastle look the better side with the ball. It's only a matter of time before they score if we don't sort ourselves out. Everytime we clear an attack the ball seems to be picke dup by them again. We're not holding it up top or in the midfield.

N'Zogbia is having a total mare. Whether its lack of fitness or too much expectation I don't know. But that's not the N'Zogbia I know

One effort landed at Bent's feet in 45 minutes and that's it. There's a complete lack of penetration down the wings yet again.

Get Albrighton on

that last 15 minutes of the half was embarrasing...

newcastle touched the ball about twice away to qpr and so far we've made them look like **** arsenal...

i said before the game Bent will get one good chance this game and i hope he takes it...

well he hasn't taken it and i hope it doesn't cost us 3 points....

Petrov delph and bannan have been good but need to be calmer in possession...

NZogbia? **** awful...cant cross for shit and ALWAYS makes the wrong decisions

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bent is no good apart from putting his chances away and if he can't do that then we might as well play with 10 men. That was a terrible miss. He cost us a goal. Seems to be playing the same as he did at the start of Sunderland last season where his mind is elsewhere.

Delph is out of his depth. Why did we spend 9m on a League 1 player. Just why?!

And N'Zogbia seems to be a flop. What's his **** problem? Needs replacing with Albrighton ASAP.

Other than that, at least we're winning and Gabby is still carrying his fine form. But yet again, we have no posession and we'll be punished badly against a better strike force. This has gotta stop.