The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

I cannot believe just how many poor deluded souls you lot have tricked into sending these pics

I'm not going to Goodison tomorrow, but I swear if I hear any ScubaSteve songs in the background listening to Sir Jack, I'm going to wet myself!

Subject: heyy

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 10:01:05 AM

View Profile View All Messages

Hiya babe seen ya picture n u look pretty nice looking :) would love to kiss those lips ;) would love to take u on a date have a meal eat some meat then eat your meat ;) il give u the rod of god

ubject: do you like sex outdoors? (Contains Gift)

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 10:00:36 AM

hi, i'm married but just don't get enough sex! I need a bit on the side who likes to be pampered and spoiled and gives good head in return! lol.

would love to take you to a pub so we can get to know each other, before going for a walk into the countryside where i can pin you up against a tree with your skirt hitched up and panties to one side, legs wrapped around me while i slide my hard****deep into your wet ****......if you like the sound of that mail me and we can talk some more x

the ilovescuba2 profile i set up cannot be accessed. Has someone changed the password?

bear in mind all these gus messaging the upthewrongun profile will meassage the others and if they see that name then we are screwed