The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

ok the messages have been in the hundreds and though you all cant see them you have to take my word that they are not only mainly perverse but I am starting to think how bad it must be to be a woman!

Lost count of how many are married or have gf's and if I was a single woman reading this thread I would lose the will to live and go gay!

When I did internet dating it was all genuine nice messages and any sex happened off the back of that and I would never of sent anything like this.

So glad I am out off the market now thats for sure!

on top of what I have just said, can i just point out how proud i am to have set up that dating account, proud of wiggy for the "scuba steve" line and all the guys who have held the batton to keep this thread going.

All in all there will only ever be one real scuba steve and that will be the first :lol:

ok the messages have been in the hundreds and though you all cant see them you have to take my word that they are not only mainly perverse but I am starting to think how bad it must be to be a woman!

Lost count of how many are married or have gf's and if I was a single woman reading this thread I would lose the will to live and go gay!

When I did internet dating it was all genuine nice messages and any sex happened off the back of that and I would never of sent anything like this.

So glad I am out off the market now thats for sure!

I agree mate. It is unbelievable. Everytime you reply to 1 message you have a new page of messages!!!

I was gonna try internet dating....I may give it a miss.

Why to women even bother??

on top of what I have just said, can i just point out how proud i am to have set up that dating account, proud of wiggy for the "scuba steve" line and all the guys who have held the batton to keep this thread going.

All in all there will only ever be one real scuba steve and that will be the first :lol:

Great work by all, thanks mate.

Scuba Steve is now a VillaTalk legend and will go down in history!!!