The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

And so it starts...

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 5:33:58 AM

View Profile View All Messages

Original Message YOU sent on 9/8/2011 10:50:38 AM

Thats fine by me, my brother could record it? xx

Love your brother to film us ****ing, that is so horny xx

:shock:

How many scuba steve's we upto now? 4 is it?

* i realise there will only ever be 1 Scuba Steve!! :)

Yeh 4!

I am sending a standard copy and pasted message to everyone i reply to now to save time.

Due to all the idiots and fakes on here (and some guy wanting to involve his 18 year old son) I like a pic e-mailed to me to prove your genuine. If your up for it i will give you e-mail and give you something to write on some paper. Please, if you do this I do not want to know if you are married if we are to meet and dont want any hard luck stories as I want to give sex not sympathy. ;-) Never thought it would be this hard to get sex!! Sally XX

How many scuba steve's we upto now? 4 is it?

* i realise there will only ever be 1 Scuba Steve!! :)

Yeh 4!

I am sending a standard copy and pasted message to everyone i reply to now to save time.

Due to all the idiots and fakes on here (and some guy wanting to involve his 18 year old son) I like a pic e-mailed to me to prove your genuine. If your up for it i will give you e-mail and give you something to write on some paper. Please, if you do this I do not want to know if you are married if we are to meet and dont want any hard luck stories as I want to give sex not sympathy. ;-) Never thought it would be this hard to get sex!! Sally XX

First taker

here is my email mic***** at fsmail .net i can send u anytin to prove who i am x
x x