GTA 5

Genie

Haha, oh man, I just watched 8pints try to continue our mission for about ten minutes, fighting off ever-spawning enemies, only for him to finally steal the bike, drive away scot-free, and then crash it in the river :crylaugh:

• Like 2

Well at least we've just completed a pretty enjoyable mission.

By the way. just because you left me in the lurch that time and I had no other option but to parachute doesn't mean I like it :) those parachute jump things are my least favourite thing, as you've just seen.

Edited by 8pints

Sorry, I'd never done one before. It was pretty funny watching you though.

Haha, no it's alright, Like I've said 'landing' is my worst thing.

Haha, oh man, I just watched 8pints try to continue our mission for about ten minutes, fighting off ever-spawning enemies, only for him to finally steal the bike, drive away scot-free, and then crash it in the river :crylaugh:

:crylaugh::there was a part of me wishing you weren't watching and had gone away, I was going to try and complete the restart by myself and then try and look cool.

It's the same thing with the racing, missions and survival thing we've just done. I'm not brilliant most of the time but absolutely awful when I rush or try and go and be a bit gung-ho. Cautious/stealth is my way :) because they were chasing me on that mission I have to go fast and end up in the lake and I try and go for it on the survival and get shot to bits :D haha.

Edited by 8pints

I'll try to get online tomorrow night but I'm off work for 2 weeks from next week so I'll be around more.

You've just missed me and Ginko take part in a mission with two strangers and play an extremely crucial role...sort of...it was all my fault  think I thought it was a different mission to what it was...anyway only one bloke did it for the four of us so that other guy on his own was the silly one Ginko, honest  :blush:

Were you lobbing grenades again?, with no regard....

Haha no but I did that in an earlier one and destroyed a bike.

This one was me thinking we needed a helicopter and before I even got there, some other bloke had taken out who we were supposed to.

• Like 1

All the time I'm riding shotgun with him wondering why the hell we're driving miles away from the mission and sure enough as I send him a message saying it'll be done before we get the chopper, it gets done.

Some good missioning tonight though, capped off with a bunch of dicks trying to kill me and me getting them multiple times instead as well as a 7k bounty reward on one of them before they got "big brother" to beat me up by rocketing my beat up car as I made a run for it. Serves them right for trying to mess with me.

Me and 8Pints also had a romantic car chase up into the mountains :wub:

• Like 1

All the time I'm riding shotgun with him wondering why the hell we're driving miles away from the mission and sure enough as I send him a message saying it'll be done before we get the chopper, it gets done.

p7hjh.jpg

We made a good team otherwise though. :)

The best one was the mission where you were in the plane and I was killing all the baddies.

Although, with the magical 'respawning', even after I killed about 25 and moved all their cars out the way for you to land, I take it one or two were still around?

I couldn't see as I'd got out the way for you to drive past.

a bunch of dicks trying to kill me and me getting them multiple times instead as well as a 7k bounty reward on one of them before they got "big brother" to beat me up by rocketing my beat up car as I made a run for it. Serves them right for trying to mess with me.

This is what happens when you wander off.

Me and 8Pints also had a romantic car chase up into the mountains :wub:

I thought you were going to 'Fredo' me again...that could be taken two ways...so could that.

I finished the night racing with kiwivillan, he thrashed me, then let me win and then the connection went funny (Honestly, I did not quit whilst I was ahead :)...if anything it was 1-1)

Thanks for the invite 8Pints  :) should hopefully get some online time this weekend to finally see what all the talk is about!  Any tips guys?  I've had about an hour or so and gone through the basic tutorials.

Haha it's ok but as for giving out any tips, I think the evidence is here that I'm not qualified to give out any apart from -

Don't take any long vehicle journeys with Ginko

Make sure villaajax keeps his shirt on

Don't lob grenades near AVFCforever1991

Always make sure you have a parachute.

Edited by 8pints

I have a tip. If you're shooting a gun but you're near your teammate, don't hit reload (circle on PS3 or B on Xbox), you will butt them with your gun and kill them, as me and 8Pints found out twice in the same mission earlier.

Also, don't let 8Pints drive, always let me drive, and announce yourself to 91 before you get within a hundred feet of him. He's of the 'shoot first ask questions later' school of GTA.

• Like 1

Guys, HELP! im still stuck on an early michael mission, that being of shooting getting the money from the van for the first heist, i think its the 8th mission in

ive tried stealing the van, but then i get chased, gunned down and killed about the whole police force

ive tried killing the driver so the van doesnt move, didnt work

ive tried blocking the road, running to the back of the van to shoot the doors, but he still manages to get away, the target doesnt set to the doors and again, the police come and gun me down

ive also not unlocked the sticky bombs yet so thats not an option

any help?

thanks guys

What you need to do is steal the van, then lose the police by driving off in it.

You can ram the van with your car, to the point that it stops or gets stuck. Then when the security ppl get out to shoot you, either shoot them, or run them over.

As soon as you lose the police and your wanted level, it's just a case of blowing up the van so that the money somes out (shoot it/ throw a grenage/ or as I did once, just park in a narrow alley and reverse and accelerate for 5 minutes, banging into the wall over and over until it sets fire)

:D

Guys, HELP! im still stuck on an early michael mission, that being of shooting getting the money from the van for the first heist, i think its the 8th mission in

ive tried stealing the van, but then i get chased, gunned down and killed about the whole police force

ive tried killing the driver so the van doesnt move, didnt work

ive tried blocking the road, running to the back of the van to shoot the doors, but he still manages to get away, the target doesnt set to the doors and again, the police come and gun me down

ive also not unlocked the sticky bombs yet so thats not an option

any help?

thanks guys

If it's losing the cops you struggle with then there are a couple of things I recommend.

Swerving in and out of traffic so the cops behind crash and lose you (works best if you drive on the wrong side of the road).

When the cops lose sight of you they'll drive slower while looking for you, you just need to keep out of their radar cones until they get bored. It's best to hide in a side alley (normally displayed as grey lines on the radar) so you're out of sight. Normally they'll drive straight past you. Or if there aren't any places to hide close by just drive slowly (enough to keep away from the cops that are looking for you) to waste time so they get bored and give up on finding you. 

• Like 1

Off-Roading it is often the best way to lose cops, in my admittedly limited experience.

So, I've just purchased a brand-spanking lovely new tank. I've had a text to tell me it's been delivered but I've no idea where to. It's not at my house or in the garage so where on earth is it?

Off-Roading it is often the best way to lose cops, in my admittedly limited experience.

So, I've just purchased a brand-spanking lovely new tank. I've had a text to tell me it's been delivered but I've no idea where to. It's not at my house or in the garage so where on earth is it?

Have you got a hangar at the airport? That's where it'll be I think.
  • Like 1

Â