Predictions and general chat

BOF

Just got back from London. Amazing experience, Wembley is breathtaking.

Can tell you aint English, everyone over here moans about Wembley for some bizarre reason. I agree with you though, quite an incredible stadium and watching something there never gets old for me.

I'm not quite sure who are the bigger shambles right now. Villa or the Jets

Wembley is a fantastic stadium. Just built in the wrong place. The atmosphere on Sunday was the best of the London games that I have been to. Probably because it was a decent game that went right to the wire

• Like 1

Champ Bailey retired. One of my all time favourite players. He fell off a bit after 2013 with age and injuries. but I checked his 2012 stats. 1 allowed TD for the season, 1!

Compare that to modern corners who (like Patrick Peterson) gives up 7 and gets monster contracts. Shutdown corner personified was Champ. Oh, and 12 Probowls in 15 seasons.

Deion, Woodson, Revis and Champ. Nobody else comes close in my viewing era.

Shame he didn't get a ring. I think he Broncos navy jersey with Bailey on it was the first none Giants jersey I got, top player and definite HoF player.

In defense of some modern corners, it's become more of a passing league nowadays. 14 of the top 20 single season passing totals have been since 2007 and obviously the more a player is thrown at, the more likely he is to give up a player. That said I do think Champ is the best corner I've seen and agree with Woodson and Revis being up there. Only saw Deion when he was at Baltimore, so can't really comment on him outside of highlights clips.

It's amazing how quickly the conferences can shift in terms of relative strength.

Cardinals are pretty clearly the best team in the NFC right now, but I'm not even sure that they're a playoff team in the AFC.

Nice throws...but it's Atlanta, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. But maybe a change of scenery is what he needs. The glare of the NY spotlight is too much for some players.

Nice throws...but it's Atlanta, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. But maybe a change of scenery is what he needs. The glare of the NY spotlight is too much for some players.

Houston, they're pretty good.

Sanchez is okay. His only issue will be he's actually going to have to make plays with the Eagles running game and defense being mediocre.

International series next year:

Wk 4 - Jets @ Dolphins

Wk 7 - Bills @ Jags

Wk 8 - Lions @ Chiefs

Means only 12 teams haven't made the trip to London yet:

Packers, Panthers, Seahawks, Cards, Eagles, Skins, Titans, Colts, Texans, Ravens, Bengals, Browns.

Â