Gym Routine

olboydave

Wouldnt waste your money, if you want creatine then buy creatine powder from somewhere like myprotein rather than a gimmick product

It's not creatine.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bullnoxandrorush.html

3 types of creatine with added caffiene and zma which barely raises testosterone.

Its a gimmick product to sucker people into thinking they can raise testosterone and get a physique similar to the people used to advertised it.

I know it has creatine in it. That doesn't make it a creatine only product though. It's a pre-workout and if people feel it helps them during their workouts then its fine.

If people are stupid enough to buy it based on the people in the adverts then yes, they've been suckered in but it doesn't mean that's the case for everyone.

People are free to use whatever they want mate im just giving abit of advice and it will save them money.

Ive used alot of preworkouts in the past but now its just eca stack or caffiene tablets with a good intra workout drink and mine does contain beta-alanine amongst other things.

• Like 1

Wouldnt waste your money, if you want creatine then buy creatine powder from somewhere like myprotein rather than a gimmick product

It's not creatine.

3 types of creatine with added caffiene and zma which barely raises testosterone.

Its a gimmick product to sucker people into thinking they can raise testosterone and get a physique similar to the people used to advertised it.

There's dozens of pre workouts out there.

Use whatever works for you :thumb:

I tried Bullnox because I'd not used many pre workouts before and I wanted to use one, so wanted to try one that's highly rated. This one is, by several sources.

It works for me in terms of an energy boost and that's exactly what I was after. I'm not bothered by it's creatine or testosterone properties.

If you don't like it, don't use it.

Try not to insult me while you're at it though. Cheers.

Edited by Stevo985

It's not creatine.

I know it has creatine in it. That doesn't make it a creatine only product though. It's a pre-workout and if people feel it helps them during their workouts then its fine.

If people are stupid enough to buy it based on the people in the adverts then yes, they've been suckered in but it doesn't mean that's the case for everyone.

People are free to use whatever they want mate im just giving abit of advice and it will save them money.

Ive used alot of preworkouts in the past but now its just eca stack or caffiene tablets with a good intra workout drink and mine does contain beta-alanine amongst other things.

Ephedrine made me feel depressed!

It's not creatine.

I tried Bullnox because I'd not used many pre workouts before and I wanted to use one, so wanted to try one that's highly rated. This one is, by several sources.

It works for me in terms of an energy boost and that's exactly what I was after. I'm not bothered by it's creatine or testosterone properties.

Where exactly did i insult you personally?

Like i said people can use what they want im offering advice from personal experience and trying to save people money.

It's not creatine.

What dose did you take, was it homemade or a brand?

It's not creatine.

Considering I (and sexbelowsound) have just said we both use it, I took the bold to be aimed at us.

Fair enough if it wasn't, but if not it's still a pretty silly thing to say when two people have just said they bought the product.

It's not creatine.

Considering I (and sexbelowsound) have just said we both use it, I took the bold to be aimed at us.

Fair enough if it wasn't, but if not it's still a pretty silly thing to say when two people have just said they bought the product.

Its not silly at all, offering good advice from experience is all.

Was just working out in the gym, looked at the guy on the machine next to me and it was Nathan Baker. Was weird seeing him moving without injuring his head....

That actually made me chuckle. Did you resist the urge to shout "heads" anytime something came near him?

Bitch is out of his mind anyways, I am the guy they use to advertise that shit. [emoji14]

Im sure you and steve will be hench in no time brah! We are all gonna make it

Especially with all my ignited test..... ;)

• Like 2

Was just working out in the gym, looked at the guy on the machine next to me and it was Nathan Baker. Was weird seeing him moving without injuring his head....

So he wasn't doing this exercise then :D

homer-in-a-gym-o.gif

• Like 3

It's not creatine.

Like i said people can use what they want im offering advice from personal experience and trying to save people money.

It's not creatine.

Can't remember it was so long ago. Can't seem to find it online either. Maybe they stopped selling it.

It's not creatine.

It's not creatine.

Can't remember it was so long ago. Can't seem to find it online either. Maybe they stopped selling it.
Probably, its illegal to sell ECA as a stack but can get the ingredients individually legally lol

I know naff all about pre and during workout supplementation if I'm honest. I got a free sample of something called Haemo Rage once (and it did give me a bit of boost) but apart from that I've never used a pre-workout formula. All I take is creatine pre-workout, whey, creatine and maltodextrin or vitargo post-workout. Sometimes I'm curious about what I could do if I went on one of those crazy pre-workouts stack I see guys in my gym taking. But I can't be arsed.

I know naff all about pre and during workout supplementation if I'm honest. I got a free sample of something called Haemo Rage once (and it did give me a bit of boost) but apart from that I've never used a pre-workout formula. All I take is creatine pre-workout, whey, creatine and maltodextrin or vitargo post-workout. Sometimes I'm curious about what I could do if I went on one of those crazy pre-workouts stack I see guys in my gym taking. But I can't be arsed.

Interesting that you dont use an intra shake, you dont add them to the diets/programs you create either?

Â