Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

I've not touched the SP and probably never will so cant comment on that.

But the MP is absolutely fantastic!!! Even on Xbox... really loving all the maps, every time i get in a jet/helicopter I just nose dive straight into the ground :lol:.... don't think i will ever get the hang of them. But everything else is so good, I just love being an engineer and blowing tanks up!!!

The main thing i love about it though, is that people actually play the objectives, rather then just go for kills like on COD.

It's so refreshing to play a game where everyone just isnt in it for themselves... the whole teamwork thing is brilliant.

I haven't enjoyed a game this much since COD4.

Dont try and play it like Bad Company 2, it wont work because you dont know the maps and its a different, SLOWER paced game.

BF Vets didn't like BC2 because it was too fast paced! Compared to COD it was snails pace, but play this game with patience until you know the maps better and you go slow.

Dont forget, prone on this game will make people extremely difficult to spot, you need to treat the game with caution and slowly move and check your 6!

Oh cool.

This is so annoying, no european servers and no hardcore? Can find load of american servers but theyre a bit laggy!

There are loads of European servers. Have you checked the filter settings?

Just uninstalled it myself. I'm bored of it already and there has been some serious bullshit moments going on the past few days pretty much non-stop so **** it.

Wow, I'd call that an over reaction.

Its been released 5 days and you're already giving up ?

DICE have already patched some problems up, and more will be patched up in the coming weeks.

The community will get better, people may even learn how not to flip a chopper in 4 seconds..

You can't have even played all the game modes..

Â