• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

1. In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip.

2. Adolph Hitler played chess daily. He always played the white pieces, and insisted on being allowed to replace one of his bishops with a second queen.

3.The striped mittenfish, a deepwater species recently discovered in the Java Sea, can change its sex at will by turning its entire body inside out.

4. Alec McLeish is a word removed.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip.

2. Adolph Hitler played chess daily. He always played the white pieces, and insisted on being allowed to replace one of his bishops with a second queen.

3.The striped mittenfish, a deepwater species recently discovered in the Java Sea, can change its sex at will by turning its entire body inside out.

i think you need to s t f u

I think you need to calm down and move away from the keyboard, internet warrior.

People talking about feeling sick and wanting to vomit. Now for me, watching sky sports news just now, seeing that bloke down at Bodymoor Heath scrubbing the walls in front of the cameras is more vomit inducing than anything else. Abso-****-lutely disgraceful!

This is so true.

I posted earlier in this thread that its not not the media making us look like **** idiots, we seem to be doing it ourselves. the behaviour of our fans the last couple of months has been pathetic.

whats his record like when hes had a bit of money to spend? not sure how much he spent at other clubs he been at.

Only Chelsea and Man City have had a higher net spend in the previous two years than McLeish at the Blues, so I'd say its pretty dire.

They didn't force anyone to do anything. Some clearing in the woods had just scrawled graffiti on our clubs own property. I' d knock the shit out of them if I knew who they were, what an utterly retarded thing to do. You look after your own clubs stuff mo matter what, I'm with b6 now, he gets my full backing until results dictate he isn't fit to manage (if that happens).

This. Particulary the part about knocking the shit out of them. Id love to.

I think you need to calm down and move away from the keyboard, internet warrior.

i think you should support blues if you want to suck off mccliesh so much

What's wrong with Chris Houghton for goodness sake? He's free and not McLeish

What has he achieved that McLeish hasn't?

he's played better football.

I'm not saying hes anywhere near my first choice - but he's a better, cheaper option than mcleish.

Could you imagine a mcleish team scorng 6 in one game? That's one seventh of all the goals his team scored last year!

So you're saying you have no faith in Darren Bent?

Are you even comparing Darren Bent and any blues striker?

Thought not.

I wouldn't have much faith that Darren Bent will hang around too long under McLeish.... or Downing

What's wrong with Chris Houghton for goodness sake? He's free and not McLeish

What has he achieved that McLeish hasn't?

Not getting relegated TWICE!!!!

And how long has he been classed as a "manager"?

Pretty sure he's had one job, and not won anything.

They didn't force anyone to do anything. Some clearing in the woods had just scrawled graffiti on our clubs own property. I' d knock the shit out of them if I knew who they were, what an utterly retarded thing to do. You look after your own clubs stuff mo matter what, I'm with b6 now, he gets my full backing until results dictate he isn't fit to manage (if that happens).

This. Particulary the part about knocking the shit out of them. Id love to.

The "fan" who put the graffiti on the wall is obviously some kind of simpleton but I do love to hear from internet hardmen such as these 2 every now and then it alays makes me laugh. :lol:

whats his record like when hes had a bit of money to spend? not sure how much he spent at other clubs he been at.

Only Chelsea and Man City have had a higher net spend in the previous two years than McLeish at the Blues, so I'd say its pretty dire.

Can you provide a link to the figures. That just can't be true!

This!

Boy Scout, calm down.... and I think you'll find he's not their manager, not really :lol:

Boy Scout, calm down.... and I think you'll find he's not their manager, not really :lol:

well im jus thinking whats best for him, that way hell get first dibs on the next shit manager they employ.....

well im jus thinking whats best for him, that way hell get first dibs on the next shit manager they employ.....

Stop picking fights with everyone and acting like a word removed. Grow up FFS.