• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helicopter just landed at BHX from the North West. My man didn't notice who got off............ :bang:

Ah you utter bolllox :)

On a serious note though, if you're going to the effort and expense to chopper someone in from the NW, why land at BHX and not some big patch of grass at (for example) BMH?

Moyes regularly travels by helicopter, so no effort and relatively little expense.

I have pictures of both sides taken upon landing and, having blown them up, enhanced and studied them, I can confirm that the passengers were..............

.....two fat Mancs :)

Robbie and Gary?

OMG!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE TAKE THAT!!! :) :) xxxxx !!!

Why is everyone still panicking about McLeish?

LMA have confirmed he quit over a multitude of reasons. He believes he was subject to constructive dismissal involving the sacking of his chief scout, the signing of players against his wishes and disrespect from the admin and board of small heath.

So Pannu is making bollox up as suspected

Exactly.

In fairness he never said Villa made an illegal approach. He did however infer it and any subsequent email from Vila Park may have been just used to wind him up and create publicity.

But Julie Charliee1972 is a LFC Fan and could be on a wind up. Nothing about his ore iOS tweets suggests any ITK

And you don't think that had crossed my mind??!!! Liverpool fan on the wind up ...how would I have worked that one out?!!!

which is EXACTLY why I posted nowt about it until I asked Chris to take a look at it. I didn't post anything about this on VT

remember until my twitter account got mentioned.

However completely and utterly Independently Chris who works with ex players and is 100% reliable said he'd heard EXACTLY the same

thing...

Make of it what you will.. but that's just 2 sources saying similar things..independently of each other.

This may or may not have been mentioned, but is anyone else slightly embarrassed by the low level of quality of the 'McLeish not welcome' banner?

Christ, I thought they were the inbreds!

What was you hoping for a **** off huge canvas done in watercolours?Jeez.

But Julie Charliee1972 is a LFC Fan and could be on a wind up. Nothing about his ore iOS tweets suggests any ITK

And you don't think that had crossed my mind??!!! Liverpool fan on the wind up ...how would I have worked that one out?!!!

which is EXACTLY why I posted nowt about it until I asked Chris to take a look at it. I didn't post anything about this on VT

remember until my twitter account got mentioned.

However completely and utterly Independently Chris who works with ex players and is 100% reliable said he'd heard EXACTLY the same

thing...

Make of it what you will.. but that's just 2 sources saying similar things..independently of each other.

I agree with Julie on this one.

It will be very interesting to see what statement is released tonight

Just to confim, I am not saying I have heard Moyes has signed a contract.

However, I am told 100% that it will not be McCleish, and until Moyes officially rules himself out of the race, I am still in hope.

What does seem strange, is that no links with other managers are being discussed in the media but the one of McCleish. We have stated that we don't want Mark Hughes ( apparently ) , so I am still confident that talks are on going with Moyes.

I know nothing more than this that is worth talking about

Ex-players know the same as us, nothing. This Coops guy was involved in the Moyes stuff last time. Saying we're in for an interesting couple of days isn't being ITK, it's pretending to be ITK so he can take any credit if something happens. Must be taking notes from MM.

This may or may not have been mentioned, but is anyone else slightly embarrassed by the low level of quality of the 'McLeish not welcome' banner?

Christ, I thought they were the inbreds!

Read the bile and vitriol on this and other boards, Facebook and Twitter, aimed towards two decent men, Randy Lerner and Alex McLeish, and you will see a large cross-section of inbreds.

I really do believe that this is our moment of shame as Aston Villa supporters.

Ex-players know the same as us, nothing. This Coops guy was involved in the Moyes stuff last time. Saying we're in for an interesting couple of days isn't being ITK, it's pretending to be ITK so he can take any credit if something happens. Must be taking notes from MM.

He posted that martinez rejected talks as sky were announcing they understood we were in talks

Oh dear! You just filling in time till you can go back out to play? Its a bugger when you have to stay in for a bit to let your dinner go down. :lol:

Oh yes, I see why MM doesnt post on here anymore...

Some ex players know nothing, you are right. However, some who are involved at the club on a day to day basis do.

I am not pretending to be in the know to credit for anything, in fact quite frankly I couldnt really care less.

Last post on here, not interested in getting into a pointless debate.

It will be very interesting to see what statement is released tonight

Wait.. what? what statement?

Sorry I maybe misread what was going on with facebook. I think the club are just coming out to address Villa fans this evening. Whether that is directly to the media or just to the facebook group; I don't know.