• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

The appointment of McCleish will be a stone cold catastrophy, no ifs or buts about it. HEs a poor poor manager.

And we are poor fans... Only renew our season ticket IF we get the manager we want... Poor fans deserve no more than a poor manager. If McLeish jumps ships from Birmingham to us, then I will say his balls are so large it makes the fans not renewing their season ticket look like a girl still a virgin...

For what its worth there are plenty of managers I dont want and I would probably consider renewing. Infact most managers that arnt on my own list!

I really shouldnt renew at all, I am in teh process of trying to have children whilst working away in London monday to Friday and trying to complete renevations on my home during the weekends I am back. Sorry there is no way I am giong to complicate all that just to go and watch Alex McDouche.

I might add, if I wernt I may consider grining and baring it.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hoddle is running his project in spain to give a second chance to kids who didn't quite make it first time round, it's going pretty well...
But surely it's their own fault if they did something bad in a previous existence?

It's not my fault you're stupid. In the 09/10 season we had no sponsor, during the end of that season we get a ceo to drive to get revenue in the following summer. Randy says sell to buy, wage bill too high in relation to revenue. Why on earth did we spend two seasons without a sponsor if we needed money? Why only in the summer of 2010 did we get a ceo and go try get a huge income stream like a shirt sponsor?

What was happening up until then, years of no ceo, years of no sponsor. Randy let the club get like that and only write up to the reality I'm the 09/10 season.

We gave the sponsor to a charity, sometimes there are things that can be done that are more important than football. Obviously those kids a lot less fortunate than no doubt someone like yourself appreciated it more than you do.

And any need to call anyone stupid?

Randy could given money to the charity if he wanted. We suffered on the pitch as a result of not having the extra income of a shirt sponsor. We are a football club, not a charity.

If all that has been said in the press is not true, then Villa need to put some one in front of a microphone and say this is not true, this is bullshit and so forth. These tossers in the press are having a field day at our expense. If someone of reputation from Villa stood up and said bullshit, it would stop all this crap that's going on.

I really shouldnt renew at all, I am in teh process of trying to have children whilst working away in London monday to Friday and trying to complete renevations on my home during the weekends I am back. Sorry there is no way I am giong to complicate all that just to go and watch Alex McDouche.

Thanks for describing your life to us but nobody on here knows you (or cares)

[Randy could given money to the charity if he wanted. We suffered on the pitch as a result of not having the extra income of a shirt sponsor. We are a football club, not a charity.

Its advertising to create awareness. And how did we suffer on the pitch we finished 6th with two Wembley trips? Also i'm fairly sure Barcelona are a football club.

But like I said I guess some things arent appreciated if your life is more fortunate.

The longer this goes on, the more i'm convinced it could be Psycho. It would certainly explain the wait...and the 1 to 2 weeks GK mentioned. And they wouldn't want to say anything while he was away with the U21's.....And he knows his way to VP.....

hand on heart, id rather Mcleish.

You fool, you're giving them the initiative. Expect the club to now plant a rumour that they are talking to Pearce. Cue several days of VT apoplexy, followed by the appointment of McLeish, and we all accept it as he isn't Pearce!

:lol:

My bad. i vote psycho :D

Thanks for describing your life to us but nobody on here knows you (or cares)

:D:D

If all that has been said in the press is not true, then Villa need to put some one in front of a microphone and say this is not true, this is bullshit and so forth. These tossers in the press are having a field day at our expense. If someone of reputation from Villa stood up and said bullshit, it would stop all this crap that's going on.

but the theory is that if you bullshit all the specualtion then eventually the real target becomes apparant and harder to obtain, whereas if like the bent deal no one knows whats happening you can do your business properly

Save your abuse/praise until the manager is appointed. It surely won't be McLeish so all this complaining about the board is embarrassing! Think about it, why would we appoint him? Lerner isn't stupid! He has been discredited after his second relegation and no Premiership team would take him on. He will have to go back to the Championship or wherever and rebuild his reputation, like Phil Brown, Curbishley, McClaren etc. Have some faith!

The fans are trying to avoid the incorrect appointment altogether before its too late. I understand Lerner isn't stupid, however not coming out and saying anything after the uproar it has caused is not being clever. Time and time again we are told this club is the fans, yet if feels we are being ignored on this particular occasion. I understand the new appointment will not satisfy all fans but this talk of AM being appointed as manager has created unwanted attention beyond belief. What we are experiencing is a Dougesque way of handling things.

I hope to god that the board unveil a decent manager that a majority would back. But at the moment they are not handling this silence very well, in fact they have created a rod for their own backs.

I really appreciate what our board has done so far but i am baffled as to what they are playing at.

Maybe I just have blind faith then! I just don't see how anyone could think McLeish could be a positive or logical choice, least of all our owner. I supported their choice of Houllier as well, I am not picky with managers. I am just hoping that we get someone decent and then this whole silence thing won't have mattered at all.

I have to say that this protest is way too premature as there is nothing really to go on as panced as I am, the press will love it, we will look stupid and not many will turn up! I went to one once against Doug, it got into his book as he said there was a baying mob of 200 outside and he confronted them, there was actually 7 of us!!!!!

Doug wont be writing the headlines this time!!

Ouch that must sting a bit..

It's not my fault you're stupid. In the 09/10 season we had no sponsor, during the end of that season we get a ceo to drive to get revenue in the following summer. Randy says sell to buy, wage bill too high in relation to revenue. Why on earth did we spend two seasons without a sponsor if we needed money? Why only in the summer of 2010 did we get a ceo and go try get a huge income stream like a shirt sponsor?

What was happening up until then, years of no ceo, years of no sponsor. Randy let the club get like that and only write up to the reality I'm the 09/10 season.

There is no need for the abuse is there, calm yourself.

I dont understand why your ignoring my question about how things in the past make us a poorly run club now?

But i suppose there is a reason why you ignore questions and twist everything else.

Anyway this thread is not about Randy or how things are run its how Villa fans overreact to a little tommy squeaker never mind a manager appointment.

Since randy took over he has poorly managed the club until he realised this in the 09/10 season resulting in the breakdown of relations with O' Neill. He'd he erin the club properly and increased our income by tapping the stands all other clubs did we would probably still have o'neill. The current mess is the result of Randy's mistakes in his first years here.

That is what I've said repeatedly, you just fail to understand simple English. Randy mismanaged and now we are still in that mess as he tries to fix it.

There is no need for the abuse is there, calm yourself.

I dont understand why your ignoring my question about how things in the past make us a poorly run club now?

But i suppose there is a reason why you ignore questions and twist everything else.

Anyway this thread is not about Randy or how things are run its how Villa fans overreact to a little tommy squeaker never mind a manager appointment.

Since randy took over he has poorly managed the club until he realised this in the 09/10 season resulting in the breakdown of relations with O' Neill. He'd he run the club properly and increased our income by tapping the streams all other clubs did we would probably still have o'neill. The current mess is the result of Randy's mistakes in his first years here.

That is what I've said repeatedly, you just fail to understand simple English. Randy mismanaged and now we are still in that mess as he tries to fix it.

Well,

Whilst trying to calm down over the mcleish situation i thought i would check out the mans stats as a player and manager.

Please dont rip my nuts off but his managerial record aint that bad.

motherwell , hibs , rangers , scotland and small heath.

motherwell promotion , hibs 3rd in league , scotland 7 wins out of 10 miss out on last qualifier , rangers last 16 champions league , small heath , highest league finish for 50 years and first trophy for 48 years .

oh and 12 game unbeaten run for blues in prem.

Dont ram me up the bum but they would have stayed up easy if not for losing keay defenders.

We stayed up because of darren bent.

We have better players and more investment available , who knows?

Good post.

McLeish aint a bad manager. I wouldnt be against giving him a crack at it. We could do worse tbh

As time goes by I'm starting to agree also. I spent 48 hours in a nightmare at the prospect, but the more I think about, the less it feels like bringing in Eck would be in fact the end of the world. I mean if we finish in the top 7 with Eck and Blues stay in the championship, I'd be a very happy man. Be a big **** you to Blues too.

Plays shit football

Loves relegation

He can suck my giant cock

:D:D:D

The longer this goes on, the more i'm convinced it could be Psycho. It would certainly explain the wait...and the 1 to 2 weeks GK mentioned. And they wouldn't want to say anything while he was away with the U21's.....And he knows his way to VP.....

hand on heart, id rather Mcleish.

You fool, you're giving them the initiative. Expect the club to now plant a rumour that they are talking to Pearce. Cue several days of VT apoplexy, followed by the appointment of McLeish, and we all accept it as he isn't Pearce!

:lol:

My bad. i vote psycho :D

I think the "Fool" bit was aimed at me. I can only apologise. :)