• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had Hughes ever actually come out and say he is inyeresred im the Villa job though? We are assuminh he is just sitting on his arse waiting for our call but maybe he has his sights set elsewhere?

Can somebody point me in the right direction of this facebook email the General allegedly sent? What page is it on?

This was it, taken from H&V but the original post itself has been removed from the alleged FB page:

"Richard, you know I am not going to tell you anything. I will say that the uproar over McLeish is absolutely uncalled for....he certainly has proved he can manage in the big leagues...just imagine what he could do if he was with an owner who supported him."

"First off, NO ONE is confirming a rumor...I am just stating a belief. You all cling to the fact that he has seen his lads relegated twice...well, the first time he was not with the Club long enough to make much of a difference. Secondly, ...look at the owners he has worked for and their support of him monetarily. Then look at Randy and what he provides to his Managers. Third, look at his record with other Clubs...as a Manager and player. Check with Sir Alex and ask him about the man...you will get an entirely different sense. All I am saying is that the fact that he managed BCFC should not be the driving factor. Those fans who X the man out because he managed our biggest rival just seem to miss the point. YES, Randy and the Board understand the feeliings of the Fans...we are neither deaf nor blind. At the same time, whether it would be this man or any other, we need to do what we think is right for the Club. NO action is taken without HUGE input from many knowledgeable people. Honest to goodness, if a single man can cause all the fans to abandon ship, that is a sad state of affairs. What you are basically saying is, "Randy, let us pick the Manager...we know more than you, those who are advising you, those who are in the game and know the individuals, those who make a living recommending managers and players, etc. etc" Sorry, that just doesn't seem right to me. Again, I am not confirming the rumor...just simply stating my feelings...as a FAN!!!!!!!!"

CAUTION

post from an "alleged" General Krulak FB page (there are 2, you can only "Like" one of them. The other I assumed was a fake.

The alleged post on the alleged page has now been removed? Surely the actual General would stand by what he has written. Doesn't seem the type to back down does he?

I called it last night and I'll call it again. The above post is bullshit.

The general has a better command of the English language.

This is not him and it’s pathetic that our fans would fall for this! FFS he posts here.

On the issue of the manger the actual General told us the process to appoint a manger would be complete in around 2 weeks. Can our fans not just accept this and wait?! Chelsea fans to seem to have no problem with it.

the General's post HAS been posted though hasn't it ?

how anyone can read that and not have steam coming out their ears is beyond me

A. No one can show that that is a genuine post

B. Even if true, all it says is that the General (decent bloke that he is) thinks AM is not as bad a manager as people might think

....but it's not a genuine post from the general anyway - if he had something to say he would post on his thread

Had Hughes ever actually come out and say he is inyeresred im the Villa job though? We are assuminh he is just sitting on his arse waiting for our call but maybe he has his sights set elsewhere?

i thought the official media spin was that randy didnt like the way he had treated fulham when he quit?

something that because it was written over a week ago has obviously been forgotten by the red tops, just like how randy listened to the fans and didnt employee mcclaren but is now ignoring them

**** me i wish i was a journo

horrible Article in the Daily Mail

did a quick google search on Aston villa and this was the top story.

The guy who wrote it is a tool, he obviously is wound up by not knowing what is going on in B6.

On a side note, how come the Chelsea managerial role hasnt had so much press attention??? :detect:

probably because thier fans trust thier chaiman to do the right thing!! even though he sacked mourinho!!!

Mysteryman:

Having made a statement of it won't be McCleish based on what I was told Sunday night from what yes not my normal source but was told to bank on it that same source then telling me there might be something in it . I still am no clearer to who it could be totally confusing info and discounting all of it until I hear otherwise . Re McCleish was aware he was interested in Villa job and had heard the rumours that he may resign but more to do with his relationship with Blues absoultely nothing to do with Villa job .

Not sure whether this is genuine from MM - where's the link back to him saying this?

Also - isn't Jon Fear a know as a self-publicising clearing in the woods?

You are obviously getting your website editors confused

If that is the case - I humbly apologise.

Why has MM's English got so shite? Or is some of it just lost in the copying across? Anyway, were going round in circles with this ATM.

his posts have always had the odd punctuation error. That is genuinely something ive always noticed

ha ha yeah same here, add your own punctuation in and read it back, then it all makes sense.

The guy who wrote it is a tool, he obviously is wound up by not knowing what is going on in B6.

On a side note, how come the Chelsea managerial role hasnt had so much press attention??? :detect:

probably because thier fans trust thier chaiman to do the right thing!! even though he sacked mourinho!!!

or because they know that he'll do whatever the **** he pleases and then just sack him anyway...

Can our fans not just accept this and wait?! Chelsea fans to seem to have no problem with it.

well they would mind it if they were being linked with failures wouldn't they?

i want to know one way or another if that was written by the General or not. i can't imagine someone like Fear with his rent a quote media whoring making that up

Can somebody point me in the right direction of this facebook email the General allegedly sent? What page is it on?

This was it, taken from H&V but the original post itself has been removed from the alleged FB page:

Ahhhhh!! it must be genuine then if we can't locate the source!!!

I think we will get an official statement either day or tomorrow. The board just cant ignore all this media attention thats flying around.

They need to come out and say something. Anything. This cant go on. Im all for doing business in private but when its taking this long, with this amount of negative vibes coming from ALL angles then something needs to be said to put the concerns to one side.

Ive got to admit the board are losing respect by the day, whether they think theyre doing the right thing or not!

It's hard to argue with much that he's written there though isn't it? :(

i thought the official media spin was that randy didnt like the way he had treated fulham when he quit?

something that because it was written over a week ago has obviously been forgotten by the red tops, just like how randy listened to the fans and didnt employee mcclaren but is now ignoring them

**** me i wish i was a journo

Yes buy the end of that Moxley article suggests that Hughes is jumping up and down for the job when we have no real ideas if he is even available our interested in out, at least officially.