• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it is just twitter nonsense, then it may force Moyes/EFC to some out definitively and end speculation over Moyes and then we can move onto

enjoying Meltdown Monday when another ginger scot is revealed at Bodymoor Heath!

Oh heck! I'm logging off VT forever if that happens!!

Am I the only one who **** hates Twitter? They say it's the best way of breaking news nowadays but in reality it's the best way to start off thousands of rumours.

This whole thing is doing my head in now, and it's not Villa's fault.

No mate, it's not just you. It seems that everyone who posts, or tweets, is ITK. It's all a load of bollocks and just a mobile way off adding speculation and rumour to websites whilst not sitting at the computer. Total nonsense.

For the record. I don't think Moyes has resigned ...he's got too much to lose by doing so.

IF anything has happened and it's a big IF, I would tender that we've reached agreement with Kenwright.

Twitter rumours are not to be trusted however the volume of tweets about it being announced on a radio station up there

is growing.

Guys calm down i just tweeped Phil Neville he laugh his head off because one hour ago he had spoken to moyes so its liar about him.

Phil Neville isn't even on twitter.

For the record. I don't think Moyes has resigned ...he's got too much to lose by doing so.

IF anything has happened and it's a big IF, I would tender that we've reached agreement with Kenwright.

Twitter rumours are not to be trusted however the volume of tweets about it being announced on a radio station up there

is growing.

Guys calm down i just tweeped Phil Neville he laugh his head off because one hour ago he had spoken to moyes so its liar about him.

He is, @fizzer18 or summin.

is growing.

yes he is

is growing.

@fizzer18 is his account and as he posted a pic yesterday of him and his kids by the pool on hol i'm going to stick my neck out on this one and say its him !!!!!!!!!!

is growing.

He is, @fizzer18 or summin.

Fair do's. But he has tweeted anyone in the past 3 hrs. All bollox

is growing.

phil neville18

@fizzer18

Yes he is on Twitter and he has took his message off because he knows its a rumour.

TouchlineDrama‎ The Liverpool Echo were asked late this evening to attend a press conference at Everton's Finch Farm training ground tomorrow. Moyes walked?

Twitter - 2 minutes ago

My heads all over the shop - I should have been in bed 2 hours ago, I gotta be up at 5.30.. :(