• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

what makes me laugh is that all this media bullshit is going about and in fact they know **** all, sky breaking news, sky sources blah blah blah these past 7 days could be total bollocks and this time tomorrow we will be watching a repeat of the press conference unveilling ancelotti as villas new manager :-)

one site says martinez said no, sky sports banging on all night about martinez been in talks, videos last night about benitez when none of them were actually pictures from recent

one of them it was **** snowing !!

they aint got a clue...

Yep, they ain't got a clue .....aren't you the person who said 100% Benitez nailed on?

not me buddy, i dont want him 100 feet near our club.

like i said earlier, all this media shite is probably bollocks and guess work. this time last week we were reading that it was certain that ancelotti will be villa manager by next friday i.e tomorrow.. im waitin until tomorrow :-)

I also said the same about CA and still believe we have a chance, it may well be tomorrow as it's his Birthday or maybe Randy will string it out till Monday after United confirm the signing of Ashley Young, he is due to be wed on Saturday and has not yet had personal talks with Fergie.

What ever happens from now on will just be speculations, we always hear if an appointment has been made before 10pm otherwise it's the next day.

So i'm off down the pub for a few jars and kick the shit out of anyone who mentions Villa again tonight, so if you reading this post Pete or Will don't even go there.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes me laugh is that all this media bullshit is going about and in fact they know **** all, sky breaking news, sky sources blah blah blah these past 7 days could be total bollocks and this time tomorrow we will be watching a repeat of the press conference unveilling ancelotti as villas new manager :-)

one site says martinez said no, sky sports banging on all night about martinez been in talks, videos last night about benitez when none of them were actually pictures from recent

they aint got a clue...

Yep, they ain't got a clue .....aren't you the person who said 100% Benitez nailed on?

like i said earlier, all this media shite is probably bollocks and guess work. this time last week we were reading that it was certain that ancelotti will be villa manager by next friday i.e tomorrow.. im waitin until tomorrow :-)

funny ....

Well I have heard it's a done deal. It's a **** joke I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR LERNER

he has not got a clue!!!

Rafa is shit. He finished 7th with **** Liverpool and got sacked. That says it all !!!

I can hear the holte end now

YOUR JUST A FAT SPANISH WAITER

LOL

If the reports of him rejecting us is true this means one thing...... We need to look over seas!

This PL exp is just silly!

He is, in corsica!

You know this how?

I'm thinking more along the lines of that Japanese film where they put all te school kids on an island give them weapons and the last one left alive wins (or in our case manages AVFC)... Think it was called Battle Royal IIRC.

I was thinking the exact same thing! But then worried people would think I was talking about Wrestling nonsense if I said Battle Royale

Same... That's why I thought i'd lay down the plot a bit for clarification... Although if people read it, not actualy having seen it, they might think it a realy questionable film... But it is good! I would deffo recomend a watch.

they aint got a clue...

funny ....

Well I have heard it's a done deal. It's a **** joke I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR LERNER

he has not got a clue!!!

Rafa is shit. He finished 7th with **** Liverpool and got sacked. That says it all !!!

I can hear the holte end now

YOUR JUST A FAT SPANISH WAITER

yea very funny where did i say its 100% nailed on??

i said i HEARD its a done deal.... i heard it on talkshite so it was obvioudly bollox

fair play to go hunting for my post though ,lol