• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we know the jet went to Corsica ?

Because Emile Heskey is actually James Bond and Q (Makoun) made him a tracker and stuck in on the plane so all the readers of VT know whats going on.

There is a perfectly good gun slinger who is chomping at the bit to manage this great club. Think you all know who I'm talking about. He's the last man standing.

Bruce Willis? He's been on a downward spiral since Yippie kay-yay...

Interesting that Randy Lerner should jet off to Madrid/Corsica...I'm just thinking back to this last night

Villa_Insider tweeted

David Moyes. Claudio Ranieri. Not necessarily in that order.

Hmmm

this :D:D

regards moyes :

@MarkHolderness

Mark Holderness

@michaelheaven84 mate spoke to his wife yesterday, she says he's going to you. All about Rafa at moment but think that'll turn out wrong

@MarkHolderness

Mark Holderness

@michaelheaven84 I'm in Preston where he lives and been told he's villa bound - straight from the horses mouth apparently

@MarkHolderness

Mark Holderness

@michaelheaven84 yep me too also Hughes to Efc would make sense of why he left Fulham

Used to dream that we would try to sign Luis Enrique when he played for Barcelona. He was maybe not on anyones shortlist, but A S Roma knew he wanted something more than working with the reserves.

CLEVELAND BROWNS TRANSPORTATION LLC (BEREA OH)

This aircraft (N85CL) is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?

If you need access to your blocked aircraft on FlightAware or are having trouble with another provider (due to recent changes in data availability), please click the link above or contact FlightAware at +1-800-713-8570 for direct access to your flight data

WE DON'T AND WILL NEVER FIND OUT, Randy is probably still in Birmingham his kids/girlfriend are probably shopping and using his jet.

I like to see Coyle come in and hopefully he bring Sturridge with him and Wellbeck too if Ash Young going the other way. He seem to work well with youngsters and hopefull will get the best out of Delph and Gardner next season as well.

I think him losing to Stoke a good thing, he a young manager still learning the game, I think Bolton and Wigan have a similar squad and Coyle is fair better.

i think they are both shit to average and have not proved themselves anywhere enar enough to be close to our club

and why could coyle bring chelseas sturridge if he came?

how do you work that one out?

if we are hoping for a shit manager which it seems a few on here are, lets go for halifax towns neil aspin, the ex leeds player. he at least won a league recently. he is young and ambitious . he is obviously still shit but hey, that appears to not bother people.

lets go neil aspin

yay

CLEVELAND BROWNS TRANSPORTATION LLC (BEREA OH)

This aircraft (N85CL) is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?

If you need access to your blocked aircraft on FlightAware or are having trouble with another provider (due to recent changes in data availability), please click the link above or contact FlightAware at +1-800-713-8570 for direct access to your flight data

WE DON'T AND WILL NEVER FIND OUT, Randy is probably still in Birmingham his kids/girlfriend are probably shopping and using his jet.

His kids are using his Jet :shock:

Teach him to put the keys down in easy reach :lol:

Used to dream that we would try to sign Luis Enrique when he played for Barcelona. He was maybe not on anyones shortlist, but A S Roma knew he wanted something more than working with the reserves.

That can still happen if you go down to GameStation and pick up Football Manager 2002. When you've got it sack GTmk2 asap before the season starts