fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tag for the 360 is Cobbs82.

On the console order front, I have received an e-mail from Play.com saying that they ran out of stock and have had to cancel my order. However, they are selling the exact same bundle for £230 now. Can they legally do that? Just seems odd if they can lie about not having stock and then have the exact same bundle up but at an increased price.

What a **** bargain!

Xbox 360 S Console Bundle With 250GB HDD + FIFA 12 + Gears Of War 3 - Matte Black.

£199.99

Don't know how long this deal is going to be up for.

Play.com

Well, I'll be waiting to play Fifa 12 now as I ordered this. It was too good to say no too really. I've got the old 360 with something like 15GB. Makes sense.as I can now flog the old one. Plus I already own GoW3 so I can trade in the one that comes with the console.

Cheers for the head up. Now I have to patiently wait 3-5 days for it to arrive. It will be worth the wait.

Same here, ordered it this morning but noticed around lunch time that the price of that deal is now £230, will play honour the original price or was it a timed deal to begin with?

Not sure but I got an e-mail from them saying it is out of stock. It's not though as they are still there, just at a higher price. They had better bloody give me my bundle at £199 (which is also what I placed the order at) or I'll cause murder. :D

What is the status showing up as in your Play.com account? Mine is showing as 'Order Placed' still.

Not sure but I got an e-mail from them saying it is out of stock. It's not though as they are still there, just at a higher price. They had better bloody give me my bundle at £199 (which is also what I placed the order at) or I'll cause murder. :D

What is the status showing up as in your Play.com account? Mine is showing as 'Order Placed' still.

Mine is also saying 'Order PLaced' but I havent been sent the 'Out of Stock' email, im hoping that because I ordered it at 8:00 this morning that I got the order in in time. They better bloody honour the original price!

I got mine in for around 7:30am this morning. Although I did send them a query on their website asking about when they would send a console out. Perhaps they got confused with that and it was in response to my query...

Anyway, hopefully I will find out soon as I will be picking up Fifa 12 tomorrow if this doesn't go through. Will be a shame if Play have messed it up though.

To those who already own Fifa 12, are we any good on it?

This game is just...so.....****....boring.

played 3 career games which ended 0-2 loss, 0-0, 0-1 loss.

I have had clear goal scoring oppertunities but their goalie just makes incredible saves. I only have 1-2 shots a game, the AI players may as well not be there because they just stand looking at you with their backs to goal, instead of moving..

They have about 6-9 shots a game and they can dribble ridiculously well, regardless of who is in possession of the ball.

I loved the last 4 Fifas but this is so boring!

think i wasted 28 quid...

Â