Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

20 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

Does it not irritate your scalp horribly?

Errrrr. No.  It's designed to be applied to skin. It's it's purpose. Unless you're allergic it shouldn't irritate your scalp. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

and lathers 10 times better

This doesn't get you any cleaner, thats a myth created by soap commercials

Also if your soap is creating lots of lather, it's pretty much nailed on to not actually be soap

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Bars of soap? Do you reside in some form of living museum?

Can't remember the last time we bought an actual bar of soap

Her brother brought me one (bar) for Christmas, my excitement upon unwrapping it was palpable. We always send thank you cards for our presents and was called ungrateful when suggesting maybe not i this instance 

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Her brother brought me one (bar) for Christmas, my excitement upon unwrapping it was palpable. We always send thank you cards for our presents and was called ungrateful when suggesting maybe not i this instance 

Maybe it was a hint :mrgreen:

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I KNEW someone would bring this up. 

Yes, soap is 1/2 the price of shower gel and lathers 10 times better. 

I use shower gel on my hair though. 

You should try a shower gel bar. All the benefits of a soap bar but froffs up like shower gel. 

Something like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shower-Blocks-Sandalwood-Plastic-Moisturising/dp/B08L251KWN

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Bloody 'ell the last 2 pages. Take it to mums-net "fellas"

Oooohhh. I bet your skin is all rough and manly isn't it.  ISN'T IT. 

• Haha 2

I have never understood why 90% of the time you try to transfer a liquid from one glass to another it just trickles down the outside of the glass and runs off the bottom rim. It almost seems like anti gravity to me sometimes

58 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

I have never understood why 90% of the time you try to transfer a liquid from one glass to another it just trickles down the outside of the glass and runs off the bottom rim. It almost seems like anti gravity to me sometimes

Surface tension. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

Well, just for @TheAuthoritythere is a scientific connection to soap as it is partly due to the surface tension of water (the connection is in the Lather) :D

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Surface tension. 

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well, just for @TheAuthoritythere is a scientific connection to soap as it is partly due to the surface tension of water (the connection is in the Lather) :D

Thanks guys! I’m currently reading up on surface tension of liquids and it’s a lot more interesting than it sounds 😊

• Like 2

On 23/01/2022 at 10:39, sidcow said:

You need a proper hump back bridge for the testicular butterflies. 

Butternuts.

Spoiler

And I guess when you land it's butternut squash.

moray.jpg

• Haha 4

On 23/01/2022 at 14:54, sidcow said:

Why? 

I've got about 5 strands that are rarely longer than a number 3 clipper, no point in wasting shampoo on that. 

NimbleCalmHawk-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 2

Â