Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Oh where to begin...

MJH was not fat during Sabrina at all, she had lovely feminine curves. She was way hotter in Sabrina than Clarissa. Zelda was a milf, but Sabrina was hotter by far. Salem was cute but I just didn't feel THAT way about him.

As for Tiffani Thiessen, she was hot in Saved By the Bell and SUPER hot when she appeared in Two Guys and a Girl.

Also, Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place/Two Guys and a Girl was one of the most underrated sitcoms ever. It was brilliant and I was furious when it got cancelled. I'd love them to go back to it at some point but I think Ryan Reynolds is too famous for it now, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Also, Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place/Two Guys and a Girl was one of the most underrated sitcoms ever. It was brilliant and I was furious when it got cancelled. I'd love them to go back to it at some point but I think Ryan Reynolds is too famous for it now, unfortunately.

Couldn't agree more. That show was genuinely excellent.

• Like 1

I always wonder why Richard Ruccolo (Pete) hasn't reached the same heights as Nathan Fillion or Ryan Reynolds. Well, probably not Ryan Reynolds, he's a superstar, but certainly Nathan Fillion level. Berg was always my favourite but Pete ran a very close second.

Did anyone else have a crush on Irene when she became more prominent in the later seasons?  :blush:

I always wonder why Richard Ruccolo (Pete) hasn't reached the same heights as Nathan Fillion or Ryan Reynolds. Well, probably not Ryan Reynolds, he's a superstar, but certainly Nathan Fillion level. Berg was always my favourite but Pete ran a very close second.

Did anyone else have a crush on Irene when she became more prominent in the later seasons? :blush:

Haha yes I did!

Kelly Kapowski > Britney > Melissa Joan Hart

Kelly was still hot as **** when she popped up in "2 Guys and a Girl"

Is that anyting like 2 Girls 1 Cup?

your familiar with that as well are you.

extreme_face.gif

Yep. 

• Like 2

Â