Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would people think if GMAC were given the job?

I'd think it would be a shame that i'm not going to see my children grow up then disapear to the shed and blow my brains out.

Just testing really to see if it rocks up in tomorrow's Mirror.

"Randy lines up shock deal for McAllister as he impresses with 2 wins against massively half-arsed opponents at seasons end."

I'm still hoping we can pull a rabbit out of a hat... The rabbit being Andre Villas-Boas. His name has Villa in it... Must be fate!

And then he signs David Villa???? :winkold:

I'm still hoping we can pull a rabbit out of a hat... The rabbit being Andre Villas-Boas. His name has Villa in it... Must be fate!

And then he signs David Villa???? :winkold:

And then we all wake up to the horrific realisation that Avram Grant is the new man. :-(

What was funny? I tuned in and he said Mark Hughes and then went to the bladdy Speedway!!

Some bloke called Dennis rang up. Kept saying Lerner as if it was spelt like Learner.

Said Lerner is destroying the club and hasn't done anything for us. The host went on to say he's spent over 100m on transfers and club development and the guy refused to believe it. He then said we're just selling all the time and Randy is putting no money in.

Then when asked who he wanted as manager he said Gary McAlister who apparently saved our season :crylaugh:

What was funny? I tuned in and he said Mark Hughes and then went to the bladdy Speedway!!

Some bloke called Dennis rang up. Kept saying Lerner as if it was spelt like Learner.

Said Lerner is destroying the club and hasn't done anything for us. The host went on to say he's spent over 100m on transfers and club development and the guy refused to believe it. He then said we're just selling all the time and Randy is putting no money in.

Then when asked who he wanted as manager he said Gary McAlister who apparently saved our season :crylaugh:

Shouldnt laugh really, mental illness is a terrible terible thing!

People with the name Dennis should be slapped, smacked and then given to Rihanna as a sex slave.

P.S, it wasn't me! :lol: