Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Only question is the price. Only a year left and they'd want something for him but Redknapp is on record saying they have to sell to buy so you'd think they'd be pushing for more.

Only question is the price. Only a year left and they'd want something for him but Redknapp is on record saying they have to sell to buy so you'd think they'd be pushing for more.

Nah just offer 1m for him take it or leave it!! We are more in need of a left back actually, I would be happy with Luke Y and Lichaj as our RB's.

If Luke Young gets injured we can play Carlos Ceullar there.

There are other areas of the squad that need far more urgent attention than RB such as LB for instance as we have only got one and there are rather large question marks over his future and form.

So I wouldn't be looking for a RB but if we are going to look for a RB I would want it to be either an experienced RB significantly better than Young (Hutton isn't that player) or a very good young talent better than Lichaj who could take over from Young in 12 months (Hutton isn't that player).

So all in all I don't see the benefit in signing Hutton and I wouldn't particuarly welcome it.

still question marks if Lichaj can make it.. L. Young is good but he is the only senior RB we have and has a year left (?)

What if L. Young gets injured or something?

I'd take Hutton for £3m, would be great business.

But what about areas such as wingers, goalkeepers, left back, defensive midfielders and attacking midfielders where we have little (and poor) or no players? Shouldn't we look at these first rather than an area which is OK IMO?

But what about areas such as wingers, goalkeepers, left back, defensive midfielders and attacking midfielders where we have little (and poor) or no players? Shouldn't we look at these first rather than an area which is OK IMO?

Which is why I said other areas need to be sorted out quickly..

Cant see Harry giving any player away cheaply. Think we'd have to go up to £5m.

Depends if there is any competition for him? Remember next year he's on a free so this is their last chance to get any fee for him in reality? Offer 1m to candle face just to piss him off!!

Â