Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Hutton is the very example of the kind of player that McLeish wants at a football club. A thug. He's turned Villa into a team putting in rash, poor challenges as we saw with half the team yesterday.

Still, what do you expect from the manager who signed Lee Bowyer and Marlon King?

1) You don't know McLeish to make that judgement

2) Marlon King isn't much of a thug on the pitch, at least

3) Having a bunch of soft pansies isn't always the best way

1. No - but having seen the way that we now play under him, and looking at his previous teams and people like Peter Grant clapping our defenders after cynically brining down players at Spurs - my opinion is well based.

2. Marlon King is a thug, full stop. As is Lee Bowyer.

3. Of course it's not. But neither is playing like we do, giving away stupid free kicks that we can't defend.

Hutton is awful. But a McLeish favourite who we moved on a very good right back to get into the team.

Hutton is the very example of the kind of player that McLeish wants at a football club. A thug. He's turned Villa into a team putting in rash, poor challenges as we saw with half the team yesterday.

Still, what do you expect from the manager who signed Lee Bowyer and Marlon King?

Of course...McLeish's fault that Hutton cant tackle! :?

Well he bought him!

He has been pretty poor, but bare in mind that he hasnt played competitively for a long time. Others have come in and done woefully, and I'm sure there's a good player in there somewhere. We do have other options, but I cant see Mcleish dropping him, so the best we can hope for is that he regains some form before too long.

To me he is the very example of the type of player that the football club will now sign due to the ownership and the direction they have taken us down.

No it isn't.

It is though his fault that we signed him and that his inability to tackle is now being displayed in our colours.

He has been pretty poor, but bare in mind that he hasnt played competitively for a long time.

And there is a reason for that.

It's Catch 22, isn't it.

He hasn't played much because he's shit. He's shit because he hasn't played much.

:mrgreen:

I'd also like to add in the theory that's he's shit simple becuase he's just not a very good player.

Plus outside of the pitch I don't much care for him either.

Not one of Eck's better signings. Which side of the pitch is Edna full back?

I say it again, he made one bad tackle yesterday but other than that his tackles were all good and he made more than any of our back line. He kept a very good player in Sinclair quiet, I dont really see that he played badly yesterday.

I'd also like to add in the theory that's he's shit simple becuase he's just not a very good player.

Plus outside of the pitch I don't much care for him either.

Agreed on all points.

Not one of Eck's better signings. Which side of the pitch is Edna full back?

He has only made one good one so far and that was one anyone would have made in Given.

Edna is a left back.

Bugger. Although L Young did a successful conversion from right back to left back for us, so ....

anyhow, hopefully Lee High will be back soon to get back his rightful right back slot.

did he sign marlon king, am sure he signed for sha in summer just as Eck was leaving

And your point is?

They were both McLeish signings.

could have been a board signing

plus cant really compare him to King adn Bowyer .same as some people were comparing Bannan to barton after his drink driving

Â