Alan Hutton

Rich_D

He really didn't look too good. I am a little nervous to see him starting for us in the near future.

So hes shit then?

Incidently, have you ever played football at any level, and have you ever played right back?

Lets just reserve our judgement until after hes had a run in our team. Its a concept that seems to be forgotten on here, since Football is an easy game to play....

Robots, the lot of them. :oops:

He really didn't look too good. I am a little nervous to see him starting for us in the near future.

So hes shit then?

Incidently, have you ever played football at any level, and have you ever played right back?

Lets just reserve our judgement until after hes had a run in our team. Its a concept that seems to be forgotten on here, since Football is an easy game to play....

Are you mental? I am a czech if your mind could not figure that out from my username. I watch Hutton get beat by Jiráček all game and Jiráček is terrible. Hutton should have easily been able to stop Jiráček but Hutton was having trouble. Plus Hutton keep going forward but was too slow to come back. Hutton looked very rusty. I don't think he should be starting against Everton. If Cuellar is ready to go, I'd rather start him or Herd over Hutton at the moment. Maybe after a few games Hutton can get some time.

So hes shit then?

Are you mental?

Possibly, since i still post on here :oops:

Mate, i have a differing opinion to you. That does not mean you can address me like that.......ok?

Tonight was one game, and yes, since your Czech, i guess you have never played football, (At a decent level, anyway)

Joke!!!!! :lol:

Should be Herds spot to lose. He got MOM.. how can you drop him ?

Really unfair. Jenas and Hutton on the bench until they prove themselves in reserves and training.. when our first team starts losing or have bad performances.. then they can have their shot.

Should be Herds spot to lose. He got MOM.. how can you drop him ?

Really unfair. Jenas and Hutton on the bench until they prove themselves in reserves and training.. when our first team starts losing or have bad performances.. then they can have their shot.

I agree with this, especially with Jenas. Midfield in the Premier League is extremely difficult and tiring which will require us to rotate personnel through out the season. I see Bannan, Ireland and maybe even Gardner needing to be given a chance before Jenas (Realistically this won't happen) to prove themselves in the team.

Totally agree they have done nothing yet to say they can get into the starting lineup.

Jenas and Hutton on the bench until they prove themselves in reserves and training

Why doesnt that apply to everybody else though? Ireland for example. Supposedly head and shoulders above everybody else in training and yet still cant get a look in.

So Ireland himself says ....

Bullshit. Lichaj had a stormer v Spurs, then was poor against Man City. It seems then Herd would be getting his place off the back of one game? He could well have cost us the game against Wolves with that stupid challenge. Plus anyway, the managers decision is final.

Agree with the other posters, should definitely be Herd's place to lose. If he has a shocker against Everton then he can have no complaints if Lichaj or Hutton takes the place. But a bit of faith in our youngsters and giving them the oppotunity to prove themselves and develop a little could be all they need to start stepping up.

Â