Dead Island

Sie

I have literally played about 15 minutes so far but have been watching me mate playing it for a while, it looks pretty decent so far it's like a watered down version on fallout with zombies, not the most polished of games but looks good fun. I'm gunna stick it on and start a proper game on it soon

Both myself and my dad bought this for our PS3's. Within playing it for 10 minutes both of our consoles automatically switched off and the red light started flashing. Now neither of us can switch our consoles on or even get the game to eject..

Both myself and my dad bought this for our PS3's. Within playing it for 10 minutes both of our consoles automatically switched off and the red light started flashing. Now neither of us can switch our consoles on or even get the game to eject..

simpsons_nelson_haha.gif

I guess your console is now a dead island.

I guess your console is now a dead island.

Yep it is, two of my mates have also died now aswell, so thats four of us that have dead PS3s..

Warning to those getting this on the PS3. There is a huge gamesave glitch which means that you randomly lose progress as the game doesn't always save (lost over three hours myself so far) so it might be worth waiting for the patch.

Apart from that its a lot of fun and definitely one I will play through once the issue is sorted.

First hour of gameplay 9/10

Next 5 hours 8/10

By the time you hit the sewers 5/10

Final hour before giving up 2/10

I got to the jungle stage and started to question why I was still playing. I was no longer having fun and the tedious slog had become more like an exercise in ocd (very similar to godfather 2 in that respect).

Anyway it is now uninstalled and I have had no niggling desire to return to it so there you go. Arkham City and the final Fallout New Vegas DLC are on the horizon so things are looking up.

Next 5 hours 8/10

I got to the jungle stage and started to question why I was still playing. I was no longer having fun and the tedious slog had become more like an exercise in ocd (very similar to godfather 2 in that respect).

Anyway it is now uninstalled and I have had no niggling desire to return to it so there you go. Arkham City and the final Fallout New Vegas DLC are on the horizon so things are looking up.

let one know if a sellage is on the cards!

Next 5 hours 8/10

let one know if a sellage is on the cards!

In which case your better off autionin it ;)

Â