How much do you earn?

Genie

How much do you earn?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you earn?

• £0 (Student / Unemployed / Unemployable / Lazy :D )
    • <£10k
    • £10,001 to £19,999
    • £20,000 - £29,999
    • £30,000 - £39,999
    • £40,000 - £49,999
    • £50,000 - £59,999
    • £60,000 +

Just born out of a debate we've had a bit in our office recently. There was always the opinion that certain people who were on 1 contract were on much more money than others on a different contract. Seems it is all very similar.

So, how much do you earn typically each year?

EDIT: Looks like the £60k+ option I put in did not make it onto the poll for some reason, any mods please feel free to add it in - complete - Thank you.

Voted... 19 years old, you do the maths!

You've set us no maths question. :(

If you had a job you could read the question I set. ;)

10-19k, very good wage if I'm honest.

Voted... 19 years old, you do the maths!

You've set us no maths question. :(

If you had a job you could read the question I set. ;)

Well you could of been under 10k or 10-19k most likely. Although you also have sold plenty of records in your time so it could of been a lot more. There was various answers.

Well you could have been under 10k or 10-19k most likely. Although you also have sold plenty of records in your time so it could have been a lot more. There was various answers.

Filth, but true. I earn about 16k but being in Turkey it gives me the standard of living of about double that.

I earn 2.2million a month. Unfortunately that is Korean won, which equates to about £1230.

The difference here though is that you don't have 50% of your wage taken from you and with my rent paid by the school it means I can live comfortably and save a fair bit.

I earn 2.2million a month. Unfortunately that is Korean won, which equates to about £1230.

The difference here though is that you don't have 50% of your wage taken from you and with my rent paid by the school it means I can live comfortably and save a fair bit.

I wouldn't say that's a lot tbh but ah well I haven't started working full time yet what do I know.

The general rule I've worked by is to be earning more than £1k for every year of your age. I'm comfortably ahead of that now 8)

I love that rule! And I also am comfortably ahead of that 8)

Â