Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

I wouldn't be smiling about that, to be honest.

Only once have I ever had trouble, I was wasted. But we just had a nap for 2 hours and then eevrything was working fine.

That was the same girl I once made sleep on the floor afterwards.

I take it you have then?

:lol:

:lol: Well last night i pulled a fit girl and went back to hers did a bit of this and that with her. I've heard lots of stories about mates who couldn't get an erection when pissed. Didn't help it was my first time, but she was doing everything to try and get it up but it just wouldn't haha. In fact tbh i wasn't even really pissed, felt a bit sick too.

You're never going to be able to get a hard-on :thumb:

I wouldn't be smiling about that, to be honest.

Only once have I ever had trouble, I was wasted. But we just had a nap for 2 hours and then eevrything was working fine.

That was the same girl I once made sleep on the floor afterwards.

Well it's either laughing or crying!

haha got a bit of stick from my mates, probably because she was so fit and i couldn't get it up. But having heard off a few of my mates its happened to them before and there were incidents i haven't discussed which was off putting.

and there were incidents i haven't discussed which was off putting.

34pl8g3.jpg

I'm with Rob on this one. It would help if we knew what you hadn't mentioned. I mean did she have velcro panties and handcuffs ready to go after telling you she had never done this before? Or did she ask for the money upfront? Or did she.......smell? It's too fague.

So please...............continue.

haha nothing like that, the fact that we had to stop at the beginning because she wasn't comfortable with a one night stand. So at that point i was getting ready to get dressed and leave, and then when we went to start again and i couldn't get it up. Also her watching me put the condom on for whatever reason i found uncomfortable.

haha nothing like that, the fact that we had to stop at the beginning because she wasn't comfortable with a one night stand. So at that point i was getting ready to get dressed and leave, and then when we went to start again and i couldn't get it up. Also her watching me put the condom on for whatever reason i found uncomfortable.

Ok, well I get why that might be a bit awkward. Are you seeing her again?

Nope, not because of that though. I think she still has something kind of going on with her ex, and as it happens he has (or had) erectile dysfunction.

:shock:

WOW! If she didn't have a complex before, she's definitely going to have one now!

ps. How much could possibly be going on with her ex?

Â